Reviews for Revelations
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I love this so much. I wish that you did own ff13 as I would throw money at you to buy a copy of this story.
Bree chapter 39 . 8/7/2016
I'm replying to the person below me (zod6006). As soon as I saw their comment, it irked me. I wasn't even going to reply but it didn't sit right with me (mainly because I love this fic and the writer).

To keep it concise: You're entitled to your opinion, albeit I honestly think you're wrong. The writer is NOT a liar. This fanfic is every bit a Snow and Lightning story. If it was a Hope and Lightning fic I wouldn't have read it anyway (well...ok, I actually would have read it because it's brilliantly written). It's a cute and lovely story of Snow and Lightning's relationship growing.
zod6006 chapter 39 . 6/29/2016
This is not a Lightning/Snow fanfic, at it's core this story is a Lightning/Snow, Lighting/Hope fanfiction. You lied to your readers.
Archangel's Requiem chapter 39 . 4/25/2016
it took me forever to find this story again! I lost it years ago and has been at the back of my mind ever since. you have a flair for writing and I greatly enjoyed reading this story.
Nikkette chapter 39 . 12/3/2015
I just couldn't help going back to this story again. It's one of those fics that really sticks with you and makes it so that you can't stop yourself from going back and rereading it every now and then :)

This is such a great story, the writing is superb and I love the pairing to bits. And it's so nice now because I can read it all the way through to the end! XD Anyway congratulations on finishing this story (even though it's a super-belated congrats) it's definitely one of my all time favorites on this site! ;)
denebtenoh chapter 39 . 8/14/2015
beautiful! I loved it! just beautiful!
denebtenoh chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
aaaawww... sooo cute! I love it!
denebtenoh chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
awww... this is so cute!
Its true, Lightning almost never talked to Fang, and definitely never talked to Vanille. They were the females of the group, shouldnt they have to be more conversational? Nice chappy!
denebtenoh chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
woooow! this was just so daaamn beautiful!
denebtenoh chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
oMG this is so nice! I cant stop reading!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/25/2015
Great story, good ending. One of the most in-character fics out there and it was well-written
Chera83 chapter 29 . 6/25/2015
Your story is great. I have a strange question. Did you change your story? Or is it me being paranoid.
Chera83 chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
Hi. I have read this whole story already. So now I'am re-reading it again because it is a very good story. Also I like the way you write. You make it seem easy to write for Lightning you keep her in character.
Huredhiel chapter 39 . 6/9/2015
Amazing as always. Thank you so much for the best snow/light story ever. Much love Hun.
Darkspyre chapter 39 . 5/31/2015
That was a hell of a ride, and after following this story for the last five years (wait, what? *feels old* ) it finally comes to a close. That was a really satisfying ending- I'm glad Serah finally came around. The bonus chapter was hilarious. Thanks for crafting such an amazing fic.