Reviews for Redmail
lorena.martincorrea chapter 15 . 6/19
Magnifique and very well written.
lorena.martincorrea chapter 9 . 6/19
A magnifique story of Sebby and Grell, very well written.
sekhoya990 chapter 15 . 2/25
Ok, time for the last chap review I promised!

This story was totally beautiful and so special in a unique way, I love Grell and his love for Sebastian, but seeing him acting so genuinely in love with him is something new, specially after being myself a very new fan of this anime... the way you showed his feelings while being in danger made him so human and you can really feel what he's going through at the moment, also every lemon scene was so full of love that I can barely call them lemon, those were actual love-making scenes, you really made me want more at the end of every chap, specially in chap 9, I seriously was wishing Sebastian finally realized what he felt for the reaper, because he truly showed it with his actions and how he softened throughout the whole story... it's going to be difficult for me to watch the anime again without thinking in this beautiful fic, specially when certain red haired beauty appears on-screen, hehehe

I truly wait for more beautiful stories to come, maybe a sequel of this one? If you write one, be sure I'll read it, and if you don't, I'll always treasure this one, blessings!
sekhoya990 chapter 7 . 2/19
I was planning on leaving a review in the last chap but... this was so cute and sexy! This story is so amazing, because I wanted to read something from Grell's POV, he's my favorite and I think he deserves more love, specially from Sebby, hehehe

I'm looking forward for the rest of the chaps, see ya!
Shizuyo-Sama chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
This fic is actually perfect so perfect that I cried something that really don't happen when I read fanfiction, as sad as they can be. Thanks.
Stunning Sunset chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
I enjoyed this! Sebastian wasn't too OOC
coco7disha1 chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Oh my god! You were just wonderful! I mean I read this in few hours and I have to say it was the best sebastianxgrell fic I've read. Sebby never went out of character actually and Grill was just cool as ever. Awesome job at this! I'm gonna go and read your other fics now! Kudos to you my friend! You're amazing!
Chexpet chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
I don't understand why you seem to think you are so bad at writing. This story is perfectly fine. The characters are all IC, given these circumstances; despite what you apparently think; there isn't too much 'he did this and she did that' at all, and the grammar and spelling is refreshingly delightful. Do you have any idea how many bad stories I have been through before I found this one? I read one piece for ten chapters too many just hoping for something good to appear. Each chapter of this is entertaining, engaging and enjoyable to read. Don't judge yourself too harshly, because you are doing much better than a lot of the fanfic writers out there.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
As a Lizziel shipper I am a bit disappointed... But who can blame the brat for liking Sebby? The man turns straight guys gay and lesbians straight...
Yuyake no Okami chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
Tough I'm not really a fan of lemon or lime scenes (I still have to figure out what a lime story is :-/),this story is surprisingly good. Well, I guess that all the sex scenes can't be helped, after all... It's GRELL we're talking about XD
Good job!
Tears of joy chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
It's 3am and I'm crying tears of joy.

Thank you so much for writing this.
I truly hope you come by and see my comment. I want you to know just how much I appreciate all the time you spent on this fic. Thank you, for this one hell of a fic
Tears of joy chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
I can't believe this story is 5 years old. It feels as if only a few months ago I came across a beautiful, funny and hot fic of my beautiful otp. The way you describe Grell's thoughts and feelings.. perfect. Your Sebastian isn't OOC at all.

And that "one hell of a lover" might or might not have made me squeal in joy
thefourthmuse chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Ciel, you bitch. But Sebastian said it! i love this story so much. I'm actually a little sad that this story is over though. Oh well, On to your other stories!
jessica chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I think the "one hell of a lover" thing is just amazing! I even stopped breathing for a little and went into fan mode.
Cheese Time chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
I read this a while ago, but it remains one of my favourite Fanfiction ever. Grell's POV is so well executed in first person, and Sebby isn't OOC one bit.
Grell and Sebastian is the OTP with which I am prepared to sink, but it's hard when you have canon and the majority of the fandom fighting against you