Reviews for Street in SaintesMaries
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Beautiful and heartbreaking. I'm so glad it ended on a good note.
featherme chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I loved this part: "That last night, he made love to me. I was on my back and he held my hands..."

I can't even tell you why, but that was perfect. I love how the descriptions in your writing actually allow me to "see" what is happening so clearly with your characters(and oh what a delicious sight this was :-).
naelany chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
intrigued...would like to hear a little more about these two
dtav chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was a wonderfully sweet and heartwrenching drabble! Great job, bb!
TaraJo chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So many emotions in so few lines... So beautiful and touching, making me want to know the whole story around these single scenes.
SunshineCat chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Why is it that whenever I read drabbles some really depressing stuff happens? Is that just how they go? At least this one had a nice ending. And it was cute, too! -
jllfish chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
good drabbles. the emotions are flying fast in this one, but i actually liked that. to the point and at the same time, explaining it all. good job.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
You did a fabulous job conveying such emotions in so few words. It was so gutwrenching sad, but I loved the ending! Happy Birthday missjend!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, I'm such a girl...I'm actually crying. I'd say you did good with your drabbles.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That was sad but ended on a happy note :)
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was really great! What a nice bday present. At first, I didn't realize the E/J here were the same. Glad to see they get a HEA even after the hurt they went through.
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Well I pretty much read anything you write lol.

I loved these drabbles, they were a little window, a peep if you will, into the life of this Jasper and Edward.

I was about 3 seconds from smacking Jasper a few times, because Edward's pain was a little to palpable bb. You wrote it so well, making me feel everything. As usual, but unfortunately Jasper was about to suffer the consequences lol.

I'm glad Jasper was able to come clean to his family...I guess his sister is his support, and let his man know he loves him and wants to be with him.

Perfect as usual my love.

xoxo, Jezzy
Rubytuesday5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Honey girl you really are spoiling us...enjoyable drabbles...3 as always...
Mychael chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I think it was very sweet and poetic. Smiles
twimom3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
as always your writing touches my heart. these drabbles are wonderful just like your stories. thanks for brightening my day.