Reviews for Melrose Place: Our Way
angie2282 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Amanda is one crazy *itch. I hope Ryan catches on to her soon.

Glad you updated!
TND chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Great Chapter it's okay you didn't update other writers go on much longer hiatuses. So this was a great shock chapter most shocking Ryan and Mike's dad being murdered and Tess being pregnant. Overall a great chapter update soon if you can.
ZacTy2010 chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
1: YAY! new chapter! 2: it's great! I hope Amanda doesn't get away with what she's done! She needs to pay! Great chapter! Update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
DanimalBr chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Good Job. This is very well written.
angie2282 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Eeek poor Marcus. Hope he gets his act together. Update soon!
TND chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Great chapter man and happy NEW YEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!
DeanFan chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Uh oh. Its looking like Tess is going to be pregnant.
ZacTy2010 chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Great chapter! I think Jasmine is getting the spin off, I felt sorry for her after She found out about Blakes Gf. I was hoping he would be in it with her, well if it is her whos getting one. I love Athena! I hope she wins! I think her and Ryan may hook up eventually, well maybe. Anywho update soon!
Lemonylizzie chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Update please I love your stories
Orochi-Ne chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
As a review to chapter six because apperantly, I've already review. But, you know whatever. I'm happy to see you getting back to Melrose and I can't help but feel as if I've read this chapter some where before.. Hrm.

I think, you've improved from that last chapter and the flow was way better. I must say, I've taken a liking to Athena, smart and cunning just like the goddess of the same name. Amanda seems like a vile woman and I'm loving that.

I can't wait to see who's behind the murder. Keep up the good work, bud.
Royscalo chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Nice chapter! That was awesome. Haven't exactly been keeping up with the story, but oh no, Aryanna was kidnapped! good chapter, and i cant wait for the next. When will you update Class Dismissed?
angie2282 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Gah dramatic cliff-hanger! What's Simon involved in I'm dying to know. Oooh Rose is seeing things...this cannot end well. Even though I'm not particulary fond of Matilda's character I hope nothing happens to her again. Update soon!
ZacTy2010 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Wow! Great chapter! I love all the drama! I can't wait to read more! Athena is a neighbor, this ought to be good! I have a feeling Tess and her will end up as good friends, I can see Athena saving her from Edward or maybe even helping Ryan get rid of Amanda. Why happened to Blake? Is gone for good? Keep up the good work and update soon!
Orochi-Ne chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Ahem. Like you said, not your best work. I think, that paragraphs were to garbagled together. It didn't have the appeal of alot of your other works, with multiple characters. Seems like, you just threw up on the page. But, it's good to see you updated before Twenty-Twelve came. I'll be looking forward to better work in the future.

But, on a postive note. I did enjoy the chapter.. Even if I did get lost here and there. Other than that, it was good.

See! I can give a detailed review!
DeanFan chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
This chapter was worth the wait. Evil cliffy though! So much drama so little time. LOL!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »