Reviews for ZoNa Mini Challenge
OneDayAtATime chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
This chapter is funny and adorable, especially their playful retaliation! Good to know it won't scar them forever (although I imagine that it would pop up every now and then as an inside joke between them).

Awesome writing - love how you can put clear images in our heads with very simple and well-paced words :) It's also simply wonderful how their interaction don't quite cross the nakama line, but we can see a very deep bond there and there isn't a need to rush it.
mochidesu chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Hahaha, that was hilarious! xD Every story was very unique, especially the last one. You have great imagination, keep writing! :)
TealEyedBeing chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
lmao! i am TOTALLY adding you to my favorite author's list and continue stalking your stories because they're just TOO FUNNY!
minami chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Although the name POPO doesn't ring any bell for me(OMG i should watch that part again), this was very much fun to read
minami chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
This was freakin' hilarious!
minami chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I was like "oh"for a minute.(the sound we make when we see something sweet and cute)
yokoisacoolname chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Omg that last one was hilarious! I'll never look at an ostrich the same again...
jtcr chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
ha ha ha ha man that is some funny stuff oh for the last chapter you is a perv
jtcr chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
ha ha im pretty sure zoro prefers hard sake or whiskey
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Hey! I love this story! So cute! I especially loved the last one. They're so innocently cute, like children. :)
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
:D Green looked good on her. Zoro look good on Nami. hahaha
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
lol :P funny ill add it too my favs :)...but im not really a fan of this couple :)
KiaCoral chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT LAST PART IS PRICELESS! XD AAAH, i'm crying!

great job, very cute!
slayn-angel chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
AWWW this is ADORABLE :3
Kitty Howell chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I just love this chapter. All these mini's are so funny, but I love this one the best :D