Reviews for No Rest for the Wicked
Guest chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
very nicely done! couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
love this chapter..very well done
JadeOokami chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
You completed this a little while ago, but I'll review anyway

I doubt I'm the first (Or the last) who will say - thank you so very much for using the old Anders! I love them both, really, but the first one is so much fun, haha. I have a bit difficulty with Lourdes name, as I'm not sure how it's pronounced. It's definitely an interesting choice. Ser-Pounce-A-Lot scenes were appreciated, of course, because he's an awesome cat (And Anders interaction with him was always very cute). I was really happy you included the old gang at the end. Very happy. And think my favorite aspect of it (Besides the obvious main pairing) was how you handled the relationship between Cousland and Alistair - it was a nice background that you didn't really have to have, but but using it made the story that much more enriching. I loved how you wrote both Alistair and Anders. Dorks are your specialty, isn't it? Lol

Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It definitely distracted me from things I needed doing, haha. Thanks for writing it!
stwu chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I almost spit out my food laughing about the too stupid to buy a horse part! Looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
Make another with Anders and lady cousland as lovers. Make the next one about them and their children . Maybe make leliana and zeveran have a son and alistair have a daughter and pair up the kids . It would be freaking hilarious .
asheara chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. It has just the right amount of angst, fluff, and humor. I'm very happy I've stumbled upon this! Thanks for sharing this to us. :)
TanithAeyrs chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
Enjoyable story with a satisfying ending. Well written.

Tanith
Eva Galana chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
Good story; great finalizing with Alistair (and I am so glad she stopped blaming herself for him being king - he could have refused). Lourdes and Anders are just too perfect together. And I enjoyed bringing the old crew back for the wedding. Nicely done!
DarkMage6 chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
yay! (i heart Sten and Leliana's banter)
ander's fan chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
You should really finish this story because i really love.
Legendary Armor chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
Love this; wish there were more stories about Anders, especially with Cousland. And it might sounds weird - but I love your name for her! Usually I hate the names people pick for their characters for some reason, haha.
ajramsey chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
great chapter. happy they were able to say their goodbyes and im sad to see this story end. i cant wait for the next chapter
DarkMage6 chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
. . . This chapter has made me afraid of marriage. . .lol
justnotbeforecoffee chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
yay! can't wait for the next chapter
jenncgf chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
I don't think it came out weird. It turned out well, actually. :)

Closure is good. :)