Reviews for Class of the Midnight Channel
Patcheresu chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Ok. As long as you come back to us, ya hear?

Also, I just saw Yuko for the first time in lpacrive's Let's Play of Persona 3. I'm suprised everyone calls Mitsuru Boobs, LOOK AT HER.
Patcheresu chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
I'm suprised Mako had friends with that attitude. Or got anything out of Margaret. It's not really that long and you made a couple spelling errors like Shadow!Sunny and a four letter word when his Nikes get damaged. But it is nice of you to give us another chapter.

You talk back to your help and you get diddly. And now the bastard has to PAY for registration. Serves him right, though.
Patcheresu chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Thank you for this. I am glad that you're finding time to update your story. Please do the best you can! You're a pretty chick, ya know that?
Patcheresu chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Somethings need to be addressed better, like how they all complied without a complaint. Also, please put more faith in your work, it is actually pretty good! I like the characters, the whole widespread feeling, and the general swear words. Keep it up! I tend to be a dedicated reviewer. It's a habit. Please note that you've been added to my alerts list, and my favorites.
Firing Silence chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
I don't have much to say that others haven't. Maybe add more description and take it a bit slower? In any case I do urge you to continue.
Droplet of Sour chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Only a few minor complaints that could be passed off as stylistic choices. The "..." comes up wrong because of formatting issues on , so try to use "..." instead.

I do like the bit at the end, though. "Fog? Oh, not this shit again."
Droplet of Sour chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
There's a few grammar things that bug me, but that can slide. Also, the way some sentences roll out bug me, but that's a difference in writing style- and if you wanted to get technical, differences in how our characters narrate their perspectives. Still, I'd like to see where you could go with this, so keep on keepin' on.
Droplet of Sour chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Holy crap, this is the best idea ever, WHY HAVE YOU NOT DONE ANYTHING WITH IT?

Or have you been writing it and are just taking a stupidly long time to update?