Reviews for Arcobaleno
vapanalley chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
And I thought Luche was nice according to Uni's perspective. XD I like how there are all these opinions and thoughts and views on Luche and her actions along with the very interpretive actions and dialogue. Can't wait to see what happens next.
mannequin.bear chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
great story! i love it! ha, Tyr can be evil :)

I agree, spread the arcobaleno love!

please update soon!
Theodosia chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
SO AWESOME. I love this story so much- you have a real talent for characterization & humor. Thank you for posting this chapter so quickly; I can't wait to see more of it! _
Theodosia chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This is *awesome*. Thank you so much for posting! _
tscrit chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
This is just beautiful~ *A*

D'aw, Luche. I love how you characterized her in this, and how you added a bit more background, however little to Lal and Fon. I'm looking forward for more~
marmaroth chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
First: ColonelloxLal FOR THE WIN.

Third: Congratulations on being the best Arcboaleno fic I have seen in forever.

Fourth: I love how you focus on one character at a time.

Fifth: Epic writing style.

Sixth: Lovelovelove

Seventh: UPDATE SOON. I'm waiting. 8D
Arashi-Storm-Guardian chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this chapter's great! ;D I can't wait to read the next one~!
Evanescences Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Dude. This story rocks so far. How you describe Timeto is right on the money, he reminds me of Tsuna in many ways which is probably why Tsuna's the Tenth, lol. I want to see more. And seriously, all of them together? FOR YEARS! OAO I need a camara when Skull get's abused by everyone! 8D
InsertSmartPenNameHere chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This just gets more and more interesting the farther I read into the chapter. Honestly, I'm a sucker for speculation fics, especially for such underappreciated characters like the arcobaleno. Do continue?
KiReIhImE chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
omg i luv luche's character in this fanfic! she's not too nice but still very cute XD its goin nicely so far~i wanna know what happens next! hehehe lol random
25 | « Prev Page 1 2