Reviews for Driving Miss Courtney
N. Ockenfels chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Home at last - oh lookee, they both survived! Like I said, you need the finesse of a sledgehammer for Beachhead to understand. Nice chapter about them both being reasonable for the time being. Wonder how long Williams is gonna survive interupting those two. But I guess even Beach can't bring himself to murder someone who's so much like a puppy. A well, maybe a little Epilogue, like Duke reading the report or even better Flint (nugde, nugde :)).

Ta
TheDreamerLady chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
I spy with my little eye, a fic about Cobra catching Beach with Pie and living to regret it...!
Just sayin'... I'd read it!
Anyway, cannot wait for an update. Hoping Beach will sweep Miss Courtney off her feets. Life being good, and all of that.
~amanda
cougartwolegs chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
It's official, you made me snarf my coffee this morning. Let's get some PIE!
Karama9 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Awh... sweetness, than pie. Cool. :D
But, do they have meat pie? Meat pie is good, I think Beach would like it, because it has meat in it. :D
Cover Girl actually acting reasonably and being rewarded by Beach also being reasonable was very nice to see. We all know it won't last, but a truce every now and then is great.
slapshot22 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Darn, stupid traffic! But it's nice that they made up and made some progress in their relationship. House of Pie was great! So much for getting back early, they could be there the rest of the afternoon, and hopefully BeachHead won't put them out of business!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
The weirdest thing? I was eating rhubarb pie while reading this. This proves that the universe has a sense of humor, so far as I can see. Also, fun fact; pie rules.
I like watching them fight...but watching them make out is even better, I think. Yay for traffic necking!
And of COURSE Beach would have to save the fresh, delicious pecan pie from the mean, nasty Cobra trap. That's pie abuse, that is. Can't have that.
Again, glad the ninja didn't kill you, because then I would not have gotten this chapter, and that would have made me very sad. I love this chapter...fighting, necking, pie...a little of everything!
zenbon zakura chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
hahahahahahhaahaha lol house of pie!
i want to go too!
Strapakai chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
I half expected the 'House of Pie' turn out to be something else. That could have been hilarious, and given CoverGirl more material to tease poor BH.
I wonder how many pies BeachHead will buy to go. AND how many will make it back to the PIT.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
PIE!

Been there done that. I think my friends were going to kill me. Had good stuff for a while.
Back to base...and who is gonna piss Beach off first? Eenie..Meanie...GREENIE!

Keep up the great work.
ESM
Lady Jaye1 chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Aww...they made up. They even got a kiss out of it, though it was interrupted like usual. And pie, heaven forbid that Beach bypass the pie. Courtney should take this as a lesson. Whenever Beach neglects to give her the attention she wants, bribery by pie will work wonders. Of course, that depends if she has any cooking skill. Still, since things made by hand have more sentimental value and seeing as Beach plans to knit something for her, I think that Covergirl trying her hand at baking a pie for him (possibly with Roadblock's help) would be quite appropriate.

Oh dear, setting Beach lose in a pie restaurant is akin to a kid in a candy store.
PhantomEmpress chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Pie fixes everything!
TinySprite chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Aw, this chapter is so sweet! I loved the 'role-reversal' towards the end too! Although...now I have this image in my head of a fresh-baked pie under a cardboard box trap...some greenshirt is gonna die for that.
Comix28 chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Omg! This chapter was incredibly adorable! Really, I was smiling from ear to ear from beginning to end! (I was cheering when they were kissing) But then he had to go and be so cute with his pie. I want to pinch his cheeks and cover him in kisses.
slapshot22 chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Poor dude in the Lincoln subjected to relationship therapy with BeachHead! Yikes! That guy is going to have nightmares for weeks! :) Come on, BeachHead, you can figure this women stuff out! I'm rooting for you!
slapshot22 chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
That was hilarious! :) CoverGirl is just awesome! Her pranks are great! BeachHead is definitely a sly one, even I started feeling bad for him. Great chapter!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »