Reviews for Driving Miss Courtney
Comix28 chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Lol aw leave it to Beach to scare the hell outta civies! I love that scene where he just casually plants himself in that guy's car.

And at least the guy had a healthy sense of self-perservation. (Although I probably would have ran out of the car screaming...but thats a woman's point of view. I think we have an even higher sense of self-perservation. Haha)
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
props to the civie that gave beach head date advice
cougartwolegs chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
OMG I have truly LMAO on this one. Great chapters, all of them. This one is priceless. Good work WilWrite!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
For the image of BeachHead in one of those orange robes, screaming at acolytes in the Shaolin temple...thank you. I just laughed hard enough to make myself snort in a distinctly undignified fashion.
And he's cute when he's naive.
Advice from mildly traumatized civvies who'll probably have issues for the rest of their life...fantastic. BeachHead being so PROUD of that really masterful knee to his nads was great, and made even better by that poor civilian's incredulous disbelief.
And Beach...Beach...just, don't talk about a woman's weight, okay? That will lead nowhere but to painful places for everyone involved. Jeez...poor, clueless idiot. He'll learn...eventually.
I seriously love watching these two fight. Thanks so much!
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Sometimes I wonder which of the two is really the thick headed one...
Strapakai chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
I started to laugh the moment I saw the title of the chapter.
I nearly peed my self when Beach got into that poor man's car. I hope BH takes some of the advise he got.
I just got an image of him talking to Lady Jaye to get some advise on how to deal with CoverGirl as a woman.

This was my favorit line of the chapter:
"I'm just doing my paperwork here.. don't go gettin' me in no trouble. "
Lady Jaye1 chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Oh God, Beach actually invited himself in to some poor civvie's car? An angry, frustrated, and clueless Beach at that? I admire that civilian for keeping his cool and talking to the clearly upset Ranger. (Not that he had a choice, seeing that it was his car and pushing Beach Head out wasn't an option.)
Karama9 chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
That was hilarious. I love the guy in the car to death. Especially when he didn't understand a thing Beach said at first.

Relationship advise from total strangers is exactly what Beach needs, apparently. Hopefully he actually listens to the whole "let her know you want her" thing.

I liked how he stared at the same page for 10 minutes right after finding out about massage parlors. Do some of those signs actually say "Truckers welcome"? Because if I ever see one, I'm going to completely lose it.
PhantomEmpress chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Poor guy in the lincoln. LOL he has some sound advice though, Beach is just clueless. hahahhaa
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Poor Beach, at least he got Courtney back in the end. I do think he was hurt by that last prank a bit, even if not as much as he had pretended to be.

Flint doesn't really have much room to talk. He'd be screaming like a 'little girl' too in BH's position.

Thanks for the update.
Comix28 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Goodness, this story keeps getting better and better! I can't believe ol' Beach got me too! I was literally feeling my heart ache with him. (Still not totally convinced that he wasn't really hurt either) Maybe not to the level he was hamming it up to, but I think he did get slightly hurt with that joke.

He should make CG do 10 push ups! Gr.

Even though she was highly entertaining and cute throughout the chapter. I swear that you have such a natural talent at making everything so realistic. I could hear their squabbles clearly in my head. I could also hear him pouting which made me want to hold him.

Thank you for this wonderful gift you share with us, these wonderful stories that make any day bright. Thank you so much, after a long day at work, this was definately picker-upper!
cougartwolegs chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
I can just hear Beach chuckling, Muhahahahaahaa!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
You're confusing me...aren't big vehicles made so that you can squish things?

Beachhead's outright terror in the face of Courtney's driving is fantastic. He can handle tanks, enemy insurgents, all out firefights...but a woman without any fear when it comes to the road behind the wheel of a large transport truck? Eek.

Also, the 'wake up Beach by bouncing his head off of the window' was great. As was the 'torment him with random conversation snippets.'

And that wasn't a good joke. That was the best joke ever, and I am so totally doing that to one of my friends now.

Loved. Particularly Beach's evilness and near civvy-slaying rage. He's so cute when he's being evil.
Karama9 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Sneaky all right. Been hanging around ninjas too long. You know, he actually had me going a bit too... I can't blame Courtney for falling for it. The civvie trying to defend the gorgeous blonde was priceless.

I absolutely love this line: "Ah'd prefer not ta become one with the danged pavement, Barbie.".

And I must say, I'm glad I'm not a passenger when she's driving! The speed and recklessness is bad enough, but not letting Beach sleep is just mean. Bang his head AND fake conversations... I think the penguins were my favorite.
Strapakai chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Beach has so much patience! I would not of taken getting my head bashed more than once!

That stunt in the parking-lot was hilarious. I can't wait to see how miserable he will make CoverGirl's life when they get back to the PIT.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »