Reviews for Driving Miss Courtney
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
hahahahahhahahahahah

OMG

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

i totaly want to see beach do that dashboard jump thingy

ROFLMAO
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
hahahahahahahhahahahahaha lol todler planing a raid on the truck lol

oh and the hooters lol

friends dad took the family to hooters once his mom wasnt very happy lol
slapshot22 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I love the banter between these two, talk about extremes! Sometimes sweet, sometimes annoying, but downright hilarious for us! I love the reference to the "town incident" and "Joes on Vacation" fic, Psyche-Out better be careful, Aunt Beth might be taking over for him soon! Great job! :)
Strapakai chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Never apologize for a chapter being long. Especially when it is this good.

That letter to Aunt Beth keeps getting better, even if I have to read it yet.

I really hope you write about 'That Date'. I think it would make a good last chapter to 'dating for dumb rangers'.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Well, at least they made up after the huge blow up and made some progress, relationship wise. BH's awkwardness is sweet, though I'm not sure if he'll be able to go into town anytime soon. I'd have been pissed too if I was Beach, having someone insult my intelligence and upbringing like that. I got ticked off once for a New Yorker calling me a danged redneck and that was just after I said 'ya'll.' I sympathize with Wayne, especially considering he graduated valedictorian and all. Beach probably would have gotten a full ride to some prestigious college and graduated with full honors if he'd decided to go that route instead of the military.

Poor Duke. That man really needs a holiday. Unfortunately, being the CO of GI Joe doesn't exempt him from all the craziness. His holiday probably wouldn't end up being as relaxing as he'd like.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Aw, they're cute when they fight.

Though I'd kick a guy in the face too, if he tossed me in the back of a deuce-and-a-half and proceeded to turn up the radio volume until he couldn't hear me yelling any longer. I might go for the balls, too. Also, possibly, kneecaps. This being BeachHead, however, I would probably get picked up by the scruff of the neck and shaken like a naughty puppy.

Poor Duke. Just...poor Duke. Though I guarantee you that the local police are going to laugh their asses off when they find mister Badass Mugger. Heh. Owned. And I can totally picture Beach getting tasered by cops for 'resisting arrest'. It isn't a pretty sight.

And yay for CoverGirl's epic level burn on Beach. Heh.

I want a large, sweaty muscular soldier to come change the tires on MY car. Just saying.

And yay for actually making it all the way to a REAL DATE! Well, setting a real date, anyway. And don't even try to understand women, Beach. Just go with it.
Karama9 chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Of course we still enjoy it, it's great! Absolutely loved BeachHead completely losing his temper, and Courtney actually being on the receiving end of a cold silent treatment strikes me as ironic... we women often get accused of being prone to doing that.

And wow... they're actually progressing in between cat fights. Very nice.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Hah! Oh, poor dear Beach . . . perfect man for leading a near-suicidal charge through hostile territory, but absolutely useless at figuring out what women mean. And of course Cover Girl treats conversation like Beach treats warfare, so he's more confused than ever. I think that's the first of the many, many reasons I love this couple.

I especially liked her reaction over Beth, Sallah and June. Nice to see a callback to "Joes on Vacation," since that established such a lovely sort of mini-canon to play in.

Some sadistic part of me hopes that Beach gets back to base while that annoying SEAL guy is still there, just so Beach and Cover Girl can take turns making his life hell. Doubt it'll happen, but it's a nice image. The couple that slays together, stays together?

I'll message you as soon as you bribe is done. :D
EroSlackerMicha chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
geeze some of that conversation sounded familiar...anyway, keep up the good work. Nearly back to base, I have a feeling Duke will be waiting for them thinking he'll have to referee or something.

Beach in public...scary.

ESM
N. Ockenfels chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
A really beautiful chapter. Sigh, they're sure not making it easy for each other. At least Covergirl finally found her way around to the straight out way of dealing with Beachhead. Mh, maybe you could make another letter to Aunt Beth soon ? ;)
N. Ockenfels chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Wel, wish that would happen to muggers and rapists more often. Might cut down the crime rate nicely, considering that most of those bastards are just big bullies who start running as soon as someone stronger shows up. Pity that we don't have so many Beachheads and Covergirls running around.

Oh, and Covergirl should know that you need a very direct approach with Beach - she'll never get anywhere if she doesn't use the sledgehammer-method, as we call it.

Keep going, please, and may your muse never run dry.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I can sense the ahem, sexual tension beginning to build. I don't feel sorry for the thug, considering what he was planning to do. Still, I would have loved to see the look on his face when he walked in to be face to face with Beach Head and a gun wielding Cover Girl.
Strapakai chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
This story just keeps on getting better!

When that mugger showed up, I was torn between laughing my head off and feeling really sorry for him!

I am okay with you moving on to the next seen, but I really hope we find out what happened to him in either: conversation on the road, official report to Duke or a letter to Aunt Beth.
Frankizzle chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Aww, this is almost unbearably cute. Really, how blind is Beach to think him hugging CoverGirl would be 'highly unwelcome'? Eesh, CoverGirl has her work cut out with that guy XD

Stupid Benny... never thought I'd say this, but that poor mugger! I would NOT like to face Beach even with a tank, never mind with just a knife. I love how both of them keep sneaking looks at each other, they need to hurry themselves up a bit.

Next chapter should be good, I'm guessing CoverGirl won't be in the most amiable mood with BeachHead, but it serves him right... I mean, 5.30? Seriously?
PhantomEmpress chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
oh lord, I hate to say "poor mugger" but hahhaha that guy had no idea what he was gettng into.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »