Reviews for Driving Miss Courtney
Karama9 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
That was hilarious. Talk about CoverGirl's little joke turning on her.. here she was, looking forward to Beach freaking out at the very idea of a tea house, and she's the only one who had any kind of a hard time with it. Loved it. Love love love. And the Hostess was grand, very professional and nice.

Looking forward to the next fight! And don't ask ME what the difference is between scones and anything else... I've been known not to be able to tell them apart from muffins when they're sold together.
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
ROFL! That was funny.

I'll admit, I have very little idea where or what Hooters is (I’m Australian), though I imagine it has a lot to do with girls, breasts and alcohol. xD

Oh man, Beach had to agree to the teahouse! That was wonderful. CoverGirl was likely thinking he would say no to it. I’m still enjoying the image of a big military truck rolling to stop outside a little teahouse where posh Cadillac’s and BMWs are parked.

I laughed at least three times when they were in the teahouse. The little old ladies and the frightened waitress, bwuahahaha. Oh my, so funny!

Please do continue with this story soon, it is good fun to read. Though I understand you have quite a few stories to update, please remember this one.

Great chapter! Have to cut my review short unfortunately, but it was really enjoyable!

With love, hugs and cookies,

~Liath
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Scone. Not biscuit. Still, enjoy your snack:)

BeachHead would be possibly the most uncomfortable man on the planet in a Hooters. Besides, maybe, Snake Eyes. Maybe. Snake'd just vanish, after all. Beach might be stuck...

The waitress was sweet...it was nice to see someone appreciated what our men and women in uniform do for us.

I will now, if I get a job as a cop, insist on a 'gun doily' for my desk. Do you think white or ivory would better set off the nine millimeter Glock?

Also, I can totally see Beach fussing about the door...not because he's worried about the vehicle itself, but because of the risk factor it could prove to be.

Adoring this fic. Thanks.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
hehehheheheh aunt beth lol one of the few trunp cards to beachhead lol
Comix28 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Haha. This was really cute. I enjoyed it a lot! CG as a back-seat driver huh? They were adorable as always. _
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I enjoyed the first chapter. Courtney annoying Beach (and vise versa), her spoiling for a fight, Beach being annoyed by civilian drivers, and Courtney's letter writing (is she writing to Aunt Beth or someone unknown?).

Look forward to the next chapter.
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
These two are great entertainment! I love the way they know how to drive each other crazy, and both do it intentionally! :) Can't wait to find out the lunch pit stop turns out! Great work!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010

I've been waiting for this fic for awhile...just as awesome as I expected.

And you can totally buy a tank. Just type 'tanksforsale' followed ' into the browser bar. Cheap? No. Totally awesome? Hell yes. Guaranteed that you'll never be tailgated again? Absolutely. Ultimate transport in the zombie apocalypse? You bet.

Plus, I bet little Beachie would be ecstatic about having his own tank...and little CoverGirl could drive it.
Strapakai chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
When are they going to start fighting over the radio?

Great story so far. I can't wait to see where they stop to eat.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I suppose Beach should be glad she's at least not a side-seat driver. She's devious, though... bored army girl is not a good thing, ex-model or not. I wonder where she'll choose to eat... I can just picture her trying to find a place he won't like but that doesn't technically break his conditions. Maybe she'll male him sweat about Duke having a fit by choosing a ridiculously expensive place?

Nice start. Do we get to set her bust her ankle in another story?
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7