Reviews for The Little Legume of Hope
fanka77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
midwifeonboard chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I just resurrected this account and wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying reading this series for the first time! Love your writing.
framework4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
NIce. Well done.
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
"Needs you to tell her that it's all going to be all right, and that you've done all that for her,"...That's the point where the tears started to roll down my cheeks. Wonderful piece! Well written.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
OMG what a cute story!

i love it!

what more can i say? i adore this story!

well done and thankyou!
DKateri chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
It's great to have Glinda back in another fantastic story, especially such a wonderful combination of angst and fluff. So many lines made me laugh and I loved the title.
CoriKay chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was a great piece. I'm not a shipper by any means, but this was so well written and believable. And perhaps I've done some quilting and am waiting the arrival of my first grandchild this summer, it struck a chord. Congratulations on creating a wonderful original character in Glinda! Thanks for sharing!
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Lovely third person perspective! Good story!
Zoser chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love this little tale.
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Lovely story!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Woohho I loved it! Hope that this peanut idea carries over! And I love Pinky. OMG... very good!
Natters chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
good fic
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
What can I say except -lovely, lovely, lovely. It made me feel weepy but in a good way. Please write more of Glinda.
mia66 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Totally love it...though you made me cry a little:)

veru lovely and sweet
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh how I enjoy her POV. Quilting... love it. Subconscious quilting, even better. Sam/Jack comforting each other, getting better. A baby, the best of them all. :D:D I'm hoping we get to read the baby's arrival. Might this tie into "Two Sheets, one Blanket"? It would still be fun to read from Glinda's POV. Thanks for writing/posting! :)

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »