Reviews for Night Conversations
dancingcricket chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OHMYGOD! ...im speechless! thats whyy im typing XD
OMG yessssssss! finally a decent story about gold and silver thats not romance! correction: not decent,
E. PUR S.
i swear this is one of the best fanfics eva :D i cant believe you did this!
muchmuch thanks for an EPIC story!
gold and silver are my fav rival pair they are so funny together :)
go silver! 3
wow i never thought gold would get nightmares...EVIL KAREN! BAD BAD!
anyways, E!
fave.
-chocopuff
SageGanon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved the interactions between Silver and Gold, about the girls.
Pablo and Bobboo chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great job! That was really funny.
Hannana chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
And thats why everone loves the Gold and silver friendship! XD
YellowFan98 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You should do that :) I read this on DeviantART but unfortunatly I don't have an account so I couldn't comment, but now I see it up here, I know that I must comment!

This is really good, and funny, just like a fanfic with Gold in it should be!
Pikachu1800 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved this story sooo much!

I just couldn't stop laughing!

I love seeing the friendship between Gold and Silver.

This is one of the best fan fictions i've ever read on this site.

Thanks for such an awesome story!

But(I know I'm gonna sound like an idiot for asking this) what did you mean when you wrote the line " Somewhere in Kanto, Blue, Green, Red, and Chris all sneezed at the same time."

Please somebody explain to me!
Ileah chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
OMG, this is awesome. It is very funny, and my brain is still set to "LOL" so... LOL!
glistening moon chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was really good. I loved it. :D
Monique chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Somewhere in Kanto, Blue, Green, Red, and Chris all sneezed at the same time.

BEST LINE EVER i literly laughed so hard i started to cry XD you are awesome
The Felt chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Haha...I couldn't stop laughing! That was really funny. I actually didn't think they were that OOC...well, maybe Silver was. Anyways, that was absolutely fantastic (it really made my day)! Keep writing, you have boatloads of talent!
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
OH My GOD.

This is lovely! A deeper approach at Silver and Gold. Especially Gold. Almost purely Gold (L)

'Cause Gold is such a pervert.

thanks a lot.
Kayi Rowling chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Gah, it was so cute and funny and many other things together!

...and the bit where Silver began liking the environ of Gold's house, it hurt me so badly; having read the FRLG chapter, I've seen that longing before. And it hurt then, and hurts now.

Either way, nice fic!
CC chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oooh, this is great. 33

I love how the conversation between them seems to flow so naturally. This fic reminds me of so many late-night conversations I've had with really close friends.

Aww, Silver's so sweet. I love how you wrote him in this.
Wren chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was a really nice story, I always like to see the friendship between Gold and Silver. Plus Silver's so awkward it makes me smile. :D

I really liked how you showed the deeper side of their friendship that rarely ever shows up. Thanks for a great read

And by the way I would so love it if you wrote a Gold and Kris night conversation fic!
Under the Overcoat chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was interesting. 'Twas quite an entertaining read, though i think silver's a bit OOC a the end, like you said.

Isn't gold a bit too immature near the finish of the fic? I mean

"Get him in trouble"

That sounds like an 8 year old would have said. Or is Gold just messing around?I should hope so. Otherwise it's rather awkward.

The first line was brilliant. Sometimes ones bed IS too comfortable. I have expeerienced such a feeling before.