Reviews for The Garden of Eden
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
awwwwwwwwwww so sweet silvaze!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
fanfic pro chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
WTF that was like the worst thing a read after that Amy and shadow friendship fanfiction
9peggy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I honestly can not seem to praise your work enough. Once again, amazing job.
ToonAoYushiko chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
awww was nice really

I liked it, I love Silvaze

very very good story ;D
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Kenta: It's (bounce) hard (bounce) to (bounce) write (bounce) a (bounce) review (bounce) when (bounce) you (bounce) bounce!

Great story! sorry about that little bouncing problem...I drank a gummi potion Prototype... still needs a liitle work, and it doesn't last as long as it should...oh well.

Kenta Raikiri
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I have added this to my Silver Stories C2.

Nice job.

-The All Real Numbers Symbol
Elkpelt Lazy chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was really good. It even brought an tear to my eye. Keep up the good work fellow writer! -This short review was signed by Elkpelt; Here's a cookie-
sprx777 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It's a beautiful piece. I loved the ssymetry of it. The wonder. I loved so much that you can't possibly imagine. *cries*
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
*gasps and points* SILVAZE!

it's SO nice to see a Sonic story from you, they're just as lovely as your KH ones 3 i love your description of tht flicky 3

Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was lovely! I was happy to see a Sonic alert in my inbox today. P The imagery when the Flicky leads him to Blaze kind of reminds me of the Valley of Avalar from DotD. Have you ever played Spyro before? Anyway. Getting off subject. xD

You know my weakness, and you hit it hard. ;) Gorgeous overall and you captured the action well. Marvelous job! :D