Reviews for Perspective
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 6/30
Nice one-shot, only complaint is wish it had been longer, more chapters, seeing them win and vindicate Severus
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Awesome, and funny too! :)
aakakjjahfa chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That ending!
arunendu chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I was holding my laughter when hermione said that snape is sexy in dark,sultry sort of way and ron turnes purple and fell off bed and they dint know was snape is in harry body whch makes it even are a great write more stories.
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That was fantastically well-written! Fantastic sentence structure, great plot line, and just a wondrous story.
Loved it!
SiriuslyHarryPotter chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That was cool :D
KaySQ chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Lovely! Now this right here is what I call sheer utter brilliance! This is such a fantastic humourous romantic story! I'm at loss for words! You had me cracking up half the time and the other half I was totally admiring you ease at wording and sentencing! Damn this is good!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Totally loved the whole idea :)
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
that was a rather interesting story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Falls over laughing. (nearly blew a blood vessel on 'what's a tricky dick').

Smashing good fun. So to speak.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hilarious. i loved it.
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
really? a tablet with "vote for nixon" on it as horcrux?

that's just plain crazy.. I can see Voldemort rolling in his "grave" right now trying to not be affected by the crazyness.. xD
uzo's biggest fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
DANG! THAT WAS AWESOME!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yay, I love your writing style. It was hilarious to see them try and be.. each other. I just found one error in logic - Harry transfigures something in the Shrieking Shack after Snape leaves, but he doesn't have a wand. That's all. :) Thanks for keeping it light-hearted, in my opinion there are too many depressing snarry fics on here.
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010