Reviews for Dual Minds
NWHS chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Excellent story. This was an interesting take on how that time-slip could've happened and the not quite melding of two, yet one, mind.
NHPW chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was the first B5 fic I read here, and it drew me in hook, line and sinker. The WWE episodes are among my favorites, and when I watched it for the first time I even remember asking my husband, "So... if he's there... where did Old Sheridan go?" This story did an excellent job of answering that question, so thanks. It's also extremely well-written and true to his character as well as his character development over the series (and beyond.) The point-counterpoint of young vs. old is beautifully done. Thank you.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Excellent story to return with. And it makes a lot of sense that John would have to have been aware of the sudden possession, and was just "shoved" aside as it were when his younger self appeared. It also makes sense that he would have countermanded the request to make the timeline run as it had, even knowing what the cost had been.

I also thought it was a nice touch, throwing in the first Kosh. I'll admit to not being sure who it was at first, and at first glance thought it was Lorien. But it didn't seem right, so I reread that part, and it was then I remembered the message he was given in Season 5's "The Day of the Dead". Again, a very good touch.

As for the ending, it was perfect. Excellent job all around.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was a really astute examination of those particular scenes from an angle I never thought to consider before. I loved the attention to the differences between the two Sheridans, and how they reacted to Delenn differently. This was a stunningly good read.