Reviews for The End
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Sad, touching and a very interesting exploration of the theme. Lovely work! _

SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow. The part where Takakura lent him his strength, so that they could have those last few moments, was really powerful.

Definitely an interesting take on mortality and death. I came away feeling sad, but hopeful at the same time. You could have done this so many different ways, but as I think of them, I think that this was the best way.

Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
it was weird. lol. All good though. I liked it. Its a good take on what might have happened between the two, and I'm glad to see it. Kudos to you for turning this topic into something like this X3
teacupz chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
that was really good. ;) I loved the bond and deep friendship between Allen and Takakura. I also loved the words choice and writing style. really great!

it's somehow a bit tragic seeing that he had lost all of his time just when he wanted to say good-bye. but, that was the great thing about this fic! it's not cliche and I also liked the last sentence. nice words choice!

erm, this is only my opinion... I guess some sentences could be given effects like centered if you put them in a new line.

like the sentence 'I was scared...'. if you put it in a new line, it might give effects like he was really really scared. -?- sorry if I am wrong!

last words, great fic. my favorite thing about it was how real the story was. it's great to see that they talked with their own monologues but could blend like real dialogues. great job! keep writing. :D
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Whoa... that was deep... and kinda creepy *shudder, shudder*

But it's sort of sweet, too. Y'know? Allen, whom I guess is either the father of the protaganist (spelling?) or the protaganist (spelling?) himself, trying to shake hands one last time with Takakura. Bittersweet would be a better term, I guess. C:

Very well-written and an excellent choice for a contest entry! Loved it! Always do!

Keep on keeping on! :D
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Entry Verified!

Hmm... I thought it had a nicely introspective edge. You could sense that the whole idea of suddenly being dead took a little time for the character to catch onto.