Reviews for Some Dreams They Come
lovevampdrama chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow! What awesome friends you have! These stories are sexy & hot as hell! What an unbelievable birthday gift, seriously. Thanks so much for sharing them; they were a lot of fun to read!
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
HAH! Great frients Jules! I laughed when they bloody woke you up just as you were about to get your freak on! Thank the lord at least one of them allowed a happy ending or I might have imploded with all that UST! Happy belated Birthday!
mymunkyman chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow the girls did an awesome job.I remember reading parts of her biggest fan in a Wc and cried. I have done the same again as the girls have captured every thought and feeling much the same as you always have with the letter. I hope you enjoyed are an inspiration to me and your friends love you. Have a very Happy Birthday.

kuntrygal chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Well damn bb happy freakin' birthday to you! LOL! Thanks for sharing!
Eyes of Topaz chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Glad you enjoyed them was a pleasure to be involved in putting this together for your special day. You are a great friend and I for one would be lost without you.

Hope these stories can bring a smile anytime there is a gloomy day...much love...MWAH! oh and one more thing...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUV!
Lolarosa chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
**first review happy dance**

i am so glad that you decided to share these and I am even happier that you enjoyed them. I hope that we were able to bring you some joy on a very special day. Thank you again for EVERYTHING, the list is WAY too long to name and you will forever be one of my best friends. Keep being your fucktastic self!