Reviews for Weaknesses
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
now my ribs are DOUBLY broken. thanks SO much...

that was sarcasm btw...

beautiful job. :)

btw, the only reason i'm not favoriting everything is cuz that's gonna clog up my favorites (i try to have only a few pieces from the authors i love .)
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I don't live anywhere near North Dakota, and that's a fact. So you can't get me... bwahaha...

But that aside. I really did like your take on Ginny's temper, but that it was in a half-amused, half-serious way the entire time. And I like that Harry's not upset or misunderstanding about her initial reaction.

And I liked the fluff, it's cute :3

Basically I like the way you write Harry/Ginny. It makes me wonder if more people would have supported it if JK had developed it *just* a little more - i.e. more hint of it towards the beginning of HBP than a "flowery smell" and platonic conversation between Harry/Ginny.

Basically, I also don't want you to somehow Side-Along Apparate me to North Dakota and kill me there. It sounds scary.
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Fluff is good at all times but especially when it is contrasted like what you have done :D
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Sweet! :D
PurpleFlower626 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
wow. just wow. that's all i can really say. well that and ur writting's amazing. like 10 times better then mine (curse you).
dreamqueen1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hehe...aww, CUTE! me likey...lol
Ixde chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Really,really nice, that's exactly how i always pictured Ginny's way of thinking.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
i thought it was very nice. Short sweet and to the point.

-thanks, love, Lyric