Reviews for Mishaps with Magic
BrokenRedHeart chapter 10 . 4/17
Need update...plz will die if I don't... XDXD jk jk awesome fanfiction! I've really enjoyed it so far, hope you update soon -
Mermaidhorse chapter 10 . 2/17
Oh. My. God. This story just killed my feels, but in a good way XD Dude, this is freaking, AWESOME! Amazingly writen, and I can't wait to read more of it! I really, really, REALLY hope you can continue it! :D
Good job, brother! You deserve all the PruCan in the world! :DDDDDDDDDD
TheEagerAnon chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
More please? I think that this is really fantastic and would love if you continued it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
This has been a great story since ch.1! I can't wait to see what happens to the twins in the next chapter. •
Louise Genovana chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY :)
AnimeLover546 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Omg you should make them toddler ages x33
hieizzz chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
what an amazing story i'm soo glad you have made it this far! I hope that you will be able to finish it but if anything I want to praise you for your amazing writing style and for this great read.
hieizzz chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
well I enjoy the fact that every time they become older they recapture that moment in their age. your story telling is so fluent and I love that! I cant wait to read the next chapter
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Alfred was so mean! Poor Mattie, made to feel worthless by his own twin :(
Spirit Seer chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
This is a very interesting story that you've begun. I'm intrigued to see if America and Canada will turn out different, even by a small margin, by the end, especially now that they know that they're already countries. However, at the rate that the potions have been made and taking effect, won't they reach their original ages before the conference and the masque?

I really hope that you continue this. You have a great idea going on here, and it would be a shame to see it end. (This is not a reader pressure, though.) Happy writing!
HalcyonHermit chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Oh this was such a sweet chapter, just a hint of delectable bitterness like a nice piece of chocolate :) Finding out just why Gilbert as per this story, loves Matthew.

Sad to see I've come to the apparent end of the story, though I do hope someday you might pick it up again.

Thanks for the tale, and toodles!
HalcyonHermit chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Awwwwwww. I just wanna hug Prussia so much, that was just sooooo sweet. I'm misty eyed here.
HalcyonHermit chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Oh wow, this fic just got so much more amazing. I can see as these little growth spurts happen that Arthur and Francis are going to be facing alot of demons they didn't know they had lurking in their closets. I thin the FACE family is going to be coming out of this a lot stronger and closer.
HalcyonHermit chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Oh my goodness the brother's reunion was just too sweet, and Arthur and Francis playing Father and Papa is adorable :)
HalcyonHermit chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting that their memories would also have gone back to such a young age. This is just too sweet!