Reviews for Journey to Ba Sing Se
Vash Stampedes chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Great story!
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I've seen a lot of Aang and Zuko, Katara and Zuko friendship fics, but this has to be the first not-slash sokka and Zuko friendship fic that I've absolutly enjoyed. thank you for writing this!
Divanyala chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I do wish you would continue with this storyline. You did a very excellent job writing this story.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Though short, the story was great!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I love Zuko and Sokka's adventures! They really make a good team!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You probably didn't mean to be funny, but the part about Sokka burying Zuko almost killed me!
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Good story. Too bad I didn't get to see Katara flip during story time.
vincent1875 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Good chapter.
vincent1875 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
That was a little convenient. Good chapter.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Good chapter. I wonder if Zuko was smiling at Sokka calling him a friend.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Good start. Isn't Zuko done chasing Aang at this point? He probably should have mentioned that.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I tell you, I couldn't stop smiling the whole way through. I loved watching their truce gradually grow into a real friendship. And the encounter with the water tribesmen at Chameleon Bay, what with Zuko being made an honorary member...AWESOME.

Seriously man, greatest thing ever. X3 I've been dying to read a friendship fic between these two that didn't take place after the western air temple. Out of all the ones I've found, yours is by far the best.

And I'm adding it to my favorites.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
I loved that.

-Dyslexic Nerd
XspriteyX chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Awww lovely story! Shame it ended so fast!
Mistystarshine chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
This was great, a truly wonderful and amazing story. :D I burst out laughing when Sokka said, "ssh, you'll wake Zuko."