Reviews for AAML: Diamond and Pearl version
MerlockVonBaron chapter 75 . 3/5
Was wondering if ya goin to update any chance on doin unova
Really glad to see this story back again, definitely one of my favorites. Keep up the great work!
SulliMike23 chapter 75 . 3/5
It’s been a while since this was updated. Well, I look forward to future chapters whenever you get to them.
Dc Pokemon Fan chapter 70 . 3/2
Misty saying Ash isn't Superman in this chapter makes someone like me wonder if a Batman Pokemon crossover could be made, Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield release on the Nintendo Switch later this year and Batman's 80th anniversary is this year, a friendly request from a fan of series for a crossover of Pokemon and Batman: The Animated Series(this is the adaptation of the Dark Knight i prefer and also defined Batman for a whole generation.) again just a friendly request and i also love this fanfic, looking forward for more chapters
Mpatton17 chapter 71 . 3/1
Zorua: arent you all surprised that i can talk?
Lucario: Theyre used to me talking
Ash: its true we are used to it
Mpatton17 chapter 70 . 2/24
Wait until lucario mega evolves
Mpatton17 chapter 53 . 2/16
When are you gonna update I wanna see the galactic finale
mpatton17 chapter 17 . 2/13
salamence: You do know i once battled a swampert
Charizard: Big whoop, I defeated an Articuno
Andreina Cummings chapter 74 . 12/27/2018
Great story but I wish the next chapter was up already
Guest Reader chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
To EchidnaPower(auhtor):
I have read your story a few times, and every time I read it, I have appreciated how much you have put into this. You should be proud that you still have updated this and the other stories, even if you do sporadically update this story as well as the others, which I understand clearly. Don't listen to people who just flame you because of a variety of reasons. Sure, you see the comments, but don't let them affect you at all.
To littledipper06(reviewer):
To you, I say this. If you didn't want to read this story, you simply should have just not read it or even read it at all, instead of making that review that I saw. You are the one who should, in your own words, "go fuck yourself", considering that you blatantly disrespected a FanFiction user, who has been in the website more than you, so you leave this writer alone.

That is all.
littledipper06 chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
this fucking story is a total waste of time,
really man ashXmisty is the worst ship i have ever heard of. This ship is a fucking waste of time go and fuck yourself author for wasteing my precious time with this fucking story belongs in trashcan
Ariastella chapter 74 . 7/23/2018
Dude... Dude... Get this, Aura Manipulation is actually a trope with its own rules. The page I was looking at even shows a pictures of Lucario for an example of an Aura Wielder. After reading what all it entails, it made a lot of sense.
You should take a look. It's a powerlisting wiki on Aura Manipulation & what really caught my eye was the concept of Transcendent Energy Manipulation.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/23/2018
Your translations are mostly accurate, but I saw a couple of mistakes. 'Vraiment' translates more directly to 'truly,' seeing as 'vrai' means 'true', and 'merci á vous' translates best to 'thanks to you.'Other than that, it looks good to me.
Jetaway chapter 74 . 6/5/2018
when is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 74 . 4/2/2018
Eagerly awaiting the next update
2,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »