Reviews for L'amour, c'est difficile
XxKaede chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Awesome :) I really emnjoyed this fic .
Guest Nina chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Soooo Cute ! I LOVED it !
ShindaSekai7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I think that this is a great couple! I find it better than Ichigo and Kashino ( sorry Kashino x Ichigo fans). I feel like this fandom is neglected so i was happy to find this fanfic! Good story!
Cakedecorator chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Sheesh... I was certainly expecting a fight between Kashino and Hanabusa, but I guess anything can happen, right?

I was worried that this type of thing would happen. You never know, right?
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
good story, and Vikki [I feel wierd addressing someone with the same name i have{but spelt differently}], your friend Crystal reminds me of my extremely annoying, smart but annoying friend.
mew luchia chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Review for: "L'amour, c'est difficle"

Writen by: . . .way

Category: Anime/Manga-Yumeiro Patissiere-IchigoxHanabusa

Rating: 8/10 points

This was really cute and nice. The characters were a bit OOC and a few things seemed too far fetched, but that's OK with me. It's hard to get the character's personalities exactly right and make everything perfectly realistic. This is FANFICTION after all. Anyway, this was really good and rather sweet. I'm really happy to see that someone has posted a story with a pairing that involves IchigoxHanabusa. Even though it is greatly shown that Hanabusa has an interest in Ichigo no one really take too much notice of that so I was pretty excited to see this story with this pairing. Thank you very much for putting it up. I would love it if you add more stories with this pairing if that is possible. Once again this was a charming story and keep up the good work. :)

~mew luchia
starlight1765 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
can you write more to this series? I actually enjoyed it:D
Shiawase Koneko chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aww! So kawaii! :D SxI is so adorable!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I am sorry to say, the characters are OoC (out of character), not to mention there are other things that stand out when I read this fanfic.

The thing that stands out the most to me, is the fact that Satsuki is actually presented as an actual narcisist in this one-shot. The two places that stood out in this fanfic was where he meantions the chocolate as 'my' chocolate, and where he goes into such narcisistic detail about the necklace he is to give Ichigo.

The fact though is, while he might display enough sterotyical behavior of narcisism, enough to get characters to call him a narcisist, the fact is, he isn't one. The definition of being a narcisist means that one is overly in love with oneself. This kind of zelousness is to the point that they can't see the feelings of those around them.

Yet, if one watches his behavior carefully, one comes to find that it leans towards paying attention to others feelings a tad more then the norm, as he has personally said, that ever since his father has died, he has made the effort to make all females, including his mother happy, which is why he tried to make the entire world beautiful, not just himself.

Which comes to his jelousy over Ichigo not giving him chocolate. For one thing, his feelings about making her happy would out weigh into how he would react. Sure, he would have been upset about not getting even friendship chocolate, but he wouldn't have made such a big deal as to have a rant in his mind about it this severe.

He would also keep in mind, Ichigo is rather dense about certain aspects, and that it might take her some time to get some things, like the idea of dating a boy. White Day, happens twenty-four days exactly after Valentines day, and this isn't enough time for Ichigo to have really have lost this innocent asspect about herself. His asking her out, would have completly gone over her head.

Not to mention, it seems to have been forgotten that Ichigo and Satsuki are in middle school, eight graders, thirteen to fourteen years of age. Not only is the White Day gift rather extravagant for a first time gift, having never been on a date before, it is also inappropriate age wise.

Sure, it might seem really romantic, but it is not in any way realistic. I mean, can you really imagine a thirteen to fourteen year old, walking into a jewlery store on par to Tiffany's and saying they want to buy something. The salesperson would ask where their parents were. And speaking of parents, I am quite sure her mother wouldn't let her keep the neclace either.

Making the characters OoC is in fact one of the big don'ts in fanfiction. It is one thing, to do OoC for a crack fic, or have a logical explanation for OoC behavior (not OoC then). It is not allright though, to have characters simply do whatever one wants. I mean, they aren't are characters in the first place. There are other don't and shoulds in this fanfic.

1.) DON'T use author's notes in the middle of your stories, EVER. If you read the guidelines, you would know they are against the rules. This is also bad writing. For example, your (do not own), I almost thought that you were saying that Satsuki doesn't own Tiffany's from that statement and that he was likely some really rich kid, which he might not be, as his mother is a teacher at the school. (Just disclaim it at the begining or middle of your fanfic... Tiffany is such a well known brand, so it doesn't necisarily need to be disclaimed, though one can do it if one chooses. Most author's choose not to worry about it, and only mention more obscure brands, but not ones that are locally exclusive to where they live.)

2.) DON'T push your likes and dislikes onto the characters. Not only was the author's note about white gold versus silver completly unecisary, it makes the reader take note that you are possibly thinking about what you like and prefer and not what the characters prefer. Truth of the matter is, some characters are going to have different likes, and these kinds of things should match the characters and their personjalities, not what you want. Plus, using the same thing in every fanfic is stagnant, nad not at all unique. In some cases, even a bronze colored peice of jewlery might even be the most appropriate, not always white gold or silver.

3.) Do your research and work on believability. Not only is it not believeable that Satsuki, who is fourteen at the time of this fanfic, not likely to walk into a jewlery store to buy a piece of Jewlery, why would a person from Japan walk into an American brand jewlery store, and not one of the well known Japanese stores.
Chattykitkat chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
cute! still wish it was Kashino but still I loved it!