Reviews for Muffin On The Loose
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awww! A puppy named Muffin! Adorable! Love this! :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was so funny and great to read! I just love how you got Gibbs spot on by him saying Muffin shouldn't be so trusting :') excellent!
Silverstream chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Stupid, and ridiculous.
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Ah that was perfect. And a chow chow puppy to boot, those are so adorable:)
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved it.

Sweet and funny.

Great visual of Gibbs and Muffin in the basement LOL.

Great job!
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Very cute fluff! Those dogs look really strange, poor McGee having to find it with Jenny standing over his shoulder, lol! Gibbs can get a reward from Jenny in any situation! Bravo!
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Here comes the errant child... xD

The second time was just as good! I love dogs and, obviously, I love Jibbs too so this is like the perfect combination. Never understood this fascination with Chow Chow puppies though...

That was really cute and fluffly and you had to tease people in the end. tsk tsk

x
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Consider it a mission accomplished.

elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aw - i was feeling a little sorry for myself this evening and this cheered me up:) This isn't crack!fic - it's fluff.

Of the best kind.

Very very nicely done.

i was feeling pretty low - and you made me smile. So thank you for that, and for this.

*hugs*

ellie

xx
USAFChief chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yep. Fair enough!

You have come a long, long way from the first story of yours that I read months ago. Very nice job indeed. It is plausible, well thought out, and very coherent. Plus it is down right cute. Made me smile very wide a couple of times.

Well done!

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Cute, sweet and funny!

Great job. :)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh, yeah! LOL

At first I thought that Muffin was ... well ... a muffin!

Hahaha - I'm laughing! So, mission accomplished! :)

And I just love how you worked Jenny and Gibbs into it!

But I've gotta say - poor McGee. :)

M.