Reviews for Fool of a Man
KL chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is kinda sad... but please continue
Zeo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Good but please continue it
alice chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
write the 2nd chapter soon !
compa16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is amazing please cont this
violet chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Okay, this is awesome. Straight up amazing. Seriously. I love seeing this side of them explored because I mean, you have to wonder how the nature of their relationship and growing up as aspiring keyblade masters would affect things like love and desire. The interesting thing about TerraxAqua to me is that they DON'T complement each other perfectly-I think there'll always be the potential for tension and even hurt between them, just because of the way each of them are. But at the same time, they've been through so much together and were probably each other's only companions for so long (before Ven arrived) that it's gotta count for something. Their bond contrasts really nicely with the tension, and I think that's something you've done an excellent job capturing here.

All in all, I really enjoyed this. Hope you continue it! :)
DarkCloud1002 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
You should definitely continue this. The way you portrayed everything was excellent! I would love to read a chapter 2.
LeakySneakyOprichniki chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE continue. That was very interesting.
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
DAMNIT! Where is Chapter 2?
serenbach chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I've really enjoyed this. I'm only about half-way through BbS (slow I know) but I'm loving the Aqua/Terra pairing and it's relativly unusual to see it from Terra's pov. I'm really, really hoping you will update this at some point. :)
OH GOD chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I WILL FUCKING BEAT YOU TO DEATH IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE THIS

DO YOU HEAR ME?
Natasha chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Update soon ...write more terqua. This pairing rules and I only accidently found it
Amerath's Destiny chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Omigosh, PLEASE finish this! I don't know if I can take a sobby and weepy ending!
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OMG! How could I have not reviewed this before?

So sorry for the late review!

Yes, Terra and Aqua are like parents to Ven! Which is even more reason why they should totally be together. Terra seems like he's about to lose his mind over this whole situation. One more incident like this and who knows what will happen next. That's too bad he couldn't get any rest though, dreams really can mess up a person (especially dreams about Aqua!). Terra needs to learn how to not have a temper tantrum if he wants Aqua to fall in love with him.

Poor Ven! They made him cry! No one makes Ven Cry and gets away with it!

You have done it again le Faye! This is a wonderful piece! Hopefully when you are not busy you'll update soon? Keep up the good work!

-Dare or No Dare

P.S. This is kind of a request but would it be possible for you to put in a slightly humorous scene with Terra and his dream of Aqua?
Retro Nami chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw... so sad.

Please update soon, I'm dying to see more from you.

*coughlemonextchapterplzcough* :3
dikemon chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aww, terra. really, why did you do that? can't you just confess your feelings to aqua

anyways, this was really nice and sad

no ooc, unlike me XD

if you call this crappy, then i can't wawit to read your stories which you find nice