Reviews for The Flower and the Angel
PseudonymousPersona chapter 50 . 12/21/2013
This is perfect. I kid you not, this is an amazing story.
I love it, it is a very interesting story- the character progression in Pansy is fascinating, as is the relationship between her and Daphne.
You used exactly the right amount of words for each chapter, it made for enjoyable reading.
Congratulations on another fantastic story!
ZivaMalfoy chapter 41 . 8/24/2013
Well Pansy's a selfish, clingy priss. Oh my god she's so annoying.
de-qwerty chapter 50 . 1/7/2013
Really great fic. Love the angst & the progress of their relationship from childhood. Love Daphne's character too, I would kill to have a friend like that. I was kinda hoping Pansy to end up with Blaise though... :(
Queen of Tortall chapter 50 . 9/3/2012
This was amazing. I like seeing the progression of Pansy and Draco's relationship, and Pansy's eventual change of mindset. She's an interesting character- whiny and selfish, but she grows up. And I like how, at the end, Daphne's stood by her (even through all Pansy's moping about Draco). I always wondered about their relationship, and this was a lovely insight. Good job!
Elani chapter 50 . 4/17/2011
The ending was so sad. Beautiful but sad.

This was perfectly in character and even though I'm a Draco/Pansy shipper all the way I enjoyed your version of their relationship. It was a competely believable and true to the books account of their relationship(although I was secretly hoping Draco would come to his senses and confess his undying love for Pansy!)

I loved the short vingette style as well.
Anon chapter 50 . 7/27/2010
It was cute in the beginning but the ending was so sad. Poor Pansy :(

I like the drabbles and digging Pansys characterization. Good job!
Inkfire chapter 50 . 7/14/2010
This was perfect!
deleted2012 chapter 50 . 7/6/2010
That is heartbreaking.

I was so upset when I read the epilogue. Pansy and Draco are school sweethearts, and they aren't perfect, but they are so *right* with each other.

But in a way, it just made me love them more.
deleted9 chapter 50 . 5/10/2010
That was an amazing way to end it...such a high note too, especially for her. I loved seeing how she's grew up and realized how much of a prat Draco really was...I was curious as to how you were going to fit Astroria into the story. I also love that Daphne sticks by Pansy through the entire thing, no matter how hard it is. Amazing job with this!
deleted9 chapter 49 . 5/10/2010
It's about time she grew up though and started taking care of herself...not just waiting for Draco to notice her. I love the fact you have Narcissa recognizing the baby. I love that character. Great job!
deleted9 chapter 48 . 5/10/2010
What a time for her to realize it..ugh, that just completely and utterly sucks for her. I hate him for it, that's for sure. Great job though.
deleted9 chapter 47 . 5/10/2010
It's sad that it took her that long to realize it too...with all the stuff that's happened, a bad proposal makes her think that. Just sad. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 46 . 5/10/2010
I don't see her as a coward either...jerks, that's just...it's just sad that she has to go through that. But doing what she did was brave and the fact it wasn't for herself makes her even that much better. Great job!
deleted9 chapter 45 . 5/10/2010
That's exactly how I pictured him acting...it really is a rather inconvenient time, but it's not like you can help it. If you aren't prepared for a baby then don't have sex..that's just my philosophy on the matter. Great chapter! Poor Pansy.
deleted9 chapter 44 . 5/10/2010
What a thing to work up the courage for...she better have a lot of courage, that...well I can't see him being as excited as she is, that's for sure. Great job!