Reviews for Serendipity
ShortStuff24 chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
I must say this is one of my favorite stories. I saved this story when it first came out and I look down to see that you updated and I couldn't stop myself from re reading the whole thing! I really can't wait to read more of this when it comes out. Hopefully soon. You're an amazing writer!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
I hope you'll come back and continue writing this awesome storyyyyy- I really have enjoyed it!
Air Angel32 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
OK, so I know I'm superrrr late with this review, and I haven't reviewed in forever, but I just reread this story and I totally was brought back into how much I love it. It is a fantastic story, all of the characters are well-developed, the plot-line is amazing, and I completely adore the music you use haha. I seriously forgot how much I love this story and I know you haven't updated in a year, butttt I still wanted to let you know how much I love this story and I can't wait until you update again, and if you don't at least I have this much of it to love haha

ANYWAYSSSSSS I love this story and I adore you for writing it and basically describing how I feel on a day-to-day basis about myself (Sakura is still my favorite BY FAR) and I look forward to reading more of your work...eventually haha :)

TheAnonymousPie chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Ya know, your stories are pretty cool ;) are you a musician?
AdorableLittleWriter chapter 22 . 9/13/2012

This is a wonderful story! It has lots of different elements mixed in it, the language is lovely, and it just seems to grab you! I do hope you will update this story soon - im looking forward to a new chapter!

asdfghjkl chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
ok to be honest i didnt even read this chapter yet , i saw the authors note & i saw " Past Praying For-Versaemerge " and i went insane cause not alot of people listen to them & thats my favorite song by them
Lost In Dreams19 chapter 22 . 6/13/2012
YOU'RE BACKKKKKK! YEA! Great chapter! Even through it's sad
BananaphoneBob chapter 22 . 6/13/2012
-starts singing Sugar We're Going Down- You've got that song into my head now.

Kibaaaaa! What are you doing? Stupid, stupid stupid boy! Gah! Poor Ino! Sakura and the girls are going to kill him! I can't wait to see how that goes :D I've never disliked Kiba like this before, I don't like it! Haha

Okazaki323 chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
I'm not sure what to think. Is Kiba serious about ending it, or does he just worry that he's not what's best for her? Who knows, I'll suppose I'll find out soon enough. I hope the next chapter comes out soon, and that Hinata is in it.
kloradori chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
hmmm, so your friend's nickname is sloth? haha, i have a guy in my class that goes by the same nickname! funny coincidence... when we're bored in biology sometimes our teacher lets us take a break and he gets on youtube and pulls up random videos cause he's cool like that. Anyways, the last one he pulled up was something like "sloth gets eaten by hawk" and kept telling Hans (the guy in my class) to run... and then he was gone the next day from class. Anyways, i thought you might get a kick out of that, considering your friend goes by the same nickname...

I don't really like to review that often, but since I already am... I really like this story. You can relate well to the characters and they seem REAL, not like fake, cheesy made-up people, but REAL. And it's cool. I think I relate to Sakura and Hinata the most. They'll be saying some thought or saying something that they always do and i'm like "hey, that's ME!"

keep writing, this stuffs goooooood :)
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
Blaaah awesome story!:3 i love all the songs that you chose. All such great bands. I also love the way you protray the music. As if its your actual soul and not just something you listen too. It reminds me how i feel about the sound of a guitar. How it always gives me such an amazing feeling:) thanks for writing such a good story and update sooooon please!
Lost In Dreams19 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This story is what got me hooked to Fanfiction! PLEASE REVIEW! I BEG OF U!
Lost In Dreams19 chapter 21 . 9/25/2011