Reviews for TCOT Weary Watchdog Missing Moments
It was exciting. Della should have known that her friend was not honest with her.
Janet had done something wrong and should have been able to face the music, but she involved Della by asking for $25,000. She knew that Della did not have that kind of money. The only person who would give her the money was Perry with no questions asked, and he did. If I were Della, I would have told Janet that the friendship is over because she did not want to get involved in anything illegal even though Perry was the best lawyer, why risk it. It is always better to be safe than sorry. Janet got herself into this mess and should not have received any assistance from Della. Della should have drawn the line that her friend could not cross. Thanks to Perry who acted as a friend of the court and was able to solve the mystery.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
loved, of course. one question-the author said they were not a couple, but della said they had
known each other for a decade.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
i can read this story over and over again. loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
i loved it. it's one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
loved what i read. i didn't realize they had been together for a decade.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
loved the story! liked the drama, even though i saw the show. i liked this much better.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
of course i loved the story. and the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
great story. wouldn't work on tv...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
very good. really enjoyed the writing. and the romance!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
of course i liked it. it ended well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
very good.
kouw chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I reallllllly like the passion of this one! It goes up and down and it explodes twice - it's incredible. I like how you pace this and I like how you keep them in character the way you do.