Reviews for Chicken Soup
St berry sucks
vcastaneda2682 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Love
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Too cute! Love Puckleberry! :)
athyna chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
that was really good. ooc, ut i could imagine this is a little in the future and they have changed a lot. all in all, pretty awesome
Katty.164 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is such a cute and adorable story. I really like it. Good job. Oh and I totally hate Finachel as well. I think Puckleberry should be the main couple. No joke. :)
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
WOW WHO KNEW PUCK CULD BE A GUD BF?
xoxoallie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
that is totally adorable

i totally hate Finchel and i love puckleberry
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Okay I freaking loved this shot! So cute. I'm also now following you on Twitter. I'm musicconsumes & a fellow glee cast stalker.
mag721 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
aw i love my one-shot! it's so sweet! Thanks for writing it! :D p.s. I'm following you on twitter now! and yeah, i'm totally trending #puckleberryREPRESENT! heck yeah! :D i'm malloryg721 on twitter btw ;) Puck is awesome for taking care of Rachel so wonderfully! :D
I'vegotGLEEinmyBONES chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
AW, very cute one-shot! I love how her moods change so quickly! I want a Noah! Great job, super adorable! Hope to see more from you soon! Oh, and I can't wait for your update on EIOML...please keep it fluffy...I love fluff! Great job on that story too, one of my favs.!

CrazyforBones
marinka4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aww that was a cute one shot. Hope to see more from you soon.
LoveIt123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
n'aww how sweet is noah, staying and looking after rachel when she's ill X
Sassy26 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aw I was sick all last week and I never had a Puck to make me feel better *cue sulking*. I loved it, very cute and fluffy. I can picture Rachel in knee high musical note socks and I bet Puck found that sight more amusing than me- especially coupled with his shirt :P Yay for instigating #puckleberryREPRESENT. I've been far too slack, I 'll try and update today to get the message across :) Woohoo its almost April! Back 9, whoop, whoop!
tedtonksed chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aww that's so sweet! Love it!

:) Will follow you on twitter - a warning so you don't think I'm some creepy stalker. :P
kimmy77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
that was adorable! I loved her breakdown and him comforting her! Really fantastic story! xoxo