Reviews for Falsifiable
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You wrote a Supernatural-White Collar crossover story I enjoyed when I read it this morning. Thanks for posting it.
sparxx chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I soo much loved it. Both characters were written so damn well.. Keep up :D
AB Feta chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
:D
Helena Dax chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Brilliant!
tmtasicps chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
perfect, but now i'm about to attack ur gallery to c if u continued it!
Kokuryuha chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I would love to see a follow up on this in an actual story, this is the perfect opener for such a thing, it has great chemistry between neal and dean-not sexual chemistry, but just general on screen chemistry, they work well together- it just has so much potential, i tried to find something similar in the crossover section but nothing compares to what you have here, you left it open in such a way that you could start with neal calling dean about a case or personal experience ect ect and go from there -cries- its such a shame! if you decided to actually follow up on this, please give me a shout, it would be awesome to see this happen!
batz452 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I like it, it's the perfect amount of contact. Nicely done. :)
LivQ chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Great story! You should definitely write a sequel! *hint hint*
baWDolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
you should write a follow-up, where something weird happens.
Country Chick-a-dee chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wow! This was nice! Just really, really nice and velvety smooth. Excellent flow and all that jazz. I confess I'd love to read a sequel of a similar length involving Neal having to make that call when something weird does happen. I'd definitely read it if you wrote it and let me know that you had.

Anyway, cheers for the tale.
AmeliaReddy chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was so good! You should make a sequel, where something weird happens;) I look forward to it!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Dean Winchester and Neal Caffrey. You my friend, are a genius. :D

I absolutely adored this - definitely going to favorite and read a again.
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
this is the first crossover i read for supernatural and i just really want it to continue.X]

enjoyed.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Delightful little bit, I'd love to see a sequel sometime current to the shows :)
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Intrigued. Love the set up and the characterizations.

Can something weird happen now?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »