Reviews for We Are Legends: Part Two: Survival
DeLorean Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/27
I loved this fanfic so much. Please update soon.
Favit chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
You deserve more reviews... I really hope you would continue this... I know you're probably busy with your own life, but I very much would like to know what happens... I guess what I'm saying is, is that I wish you would continue this wonderful story. You are a great Author, and this is a great Story. And I'd love to see it finished. :)
DeLorean Hedgehog chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I loved both part one & two multiple times and I was wondering when will be your next update? I did like it better from Alexis' POV rather than third person POV. Please update soon!
lyokoisreal94 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Please update! I LOVE IT!
Moviac chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
I love the way you've put youw own character into an already existing story. Can't wait to read how it continues, so please update soon.
innocent bystander chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
you're back again, i see.

work your magic...i'm looking forward to see how alexis plays out in things.

otherwise than that, good to see you back!
VampyreGurl76 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Where did u go? Please dont leave me hangin!
VampyreGurl76 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Hmmm...I prefer Alex's side better only cuz Roberts seems like the movies screenplay.. It should be Alex's POV & toss Neville's in too to keep it interesting...But you know best, No one could tell Picasso how to paint & what to paint. You're the artist & I adore your story..
VampyreGurl76 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
oh yeah buddy! i was scared u forgot to continue this!
innocent bystander chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
and you're back, :D

looking forward to this.
littledhampir13 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
This makes me so sad. [ I really don't know why; innocen lives are destroyed because of the virus. • I hope this never happens today—I doubt it ever will, with today's technology.

Keep up the good work!

littledhampir13 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
In the movie, I like how he freaks out on the one maniquinn—Fred, I think—and asks him if he's alive. Then he shoots the living daylights out of it. Lol.

littledhampir13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yay! I am sane! ] This is the beginning of te movie, correct? [Oh, he loses Sam! •]