Reviews for Hands heal faster than Hearts
SMSM92 chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
*spoiler-don't read if u haven't read the story*Beautiful, well-written ending... I still don't see how Darien earned being there though. I mean if he did what he did because he wasn't getting any and Sere wants to wait to be wed (which isn't for a few years), then why -once this experience is a vague memory- would he not do it again?
Although you did express his heartbreak very very well, Mina still said their bond was much too strong for this, yet it wasn't strong enough to knock some sense into him. I get guys have needs but his and Serena's case in SM is one of fiction, and doesn't happen in real life, hence with thus bond I would have presumed he wouldn't have been a little a**h***! This story definitely was a good distraction from my stressful day and arouses much passion! awesome job
;)
SMSM92 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Just finished chapter 8! **I am going to try and give my comments for the author (who did a wonderful job&deserves reviews) without making spoilers for those who plan to read the story**
Ok I understand Sere and Rei...What Rei did, what happened in that final moment, and what happened just before, showed her true and sincere regret and pure love... there is no point in her creating excuses and what was said was perfect. But did Darien - who really wasn't exactly in anyone's good graces yet (not even Rei's! even she's mad at him!), and they were only beginning to accept him because of Serena's KING speech (which shows her maturity because if he knew all those things and still did what he did...REPEATEDLY) - have the guts to act like the sins have been completely absolved?! THE NEVERV!
SMSM92 chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
AND THE WAY REI TOLD HER?! What the hell? so he is a male perve and she pretended to be all guilty but didn't have the decency to confess her sins with proper respect? well this just keeps getting better!
SMSM92 chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
OH MY CRAP! "rei and I didn't even feel that way about eachother... we kept seeing eachother... we both thought we could keep it from her" he is such a hypocrite! He's crying like a giant baby when he did shit he shouldn't have done with someone he doesn't like?! Either he likes Rei, or he doesn't care about his SOULMATE! Let's face it, he and Rei did it with the intentions that Usagi wouldn't find out, so obviously he wasn't doing it to push Usagi away, he was doing it to pleasure himself! Oh man I know this story is complete but I really hope that in this fic (which is super intense and I love it BTW), Usagi doesn't forgive him... he does't even make sense! STUPID MEN!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
yes i loved iit
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
it was sad
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
oh oh
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
oh what going to happen next
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
okay
hateme101 chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
somehow I think she forgives everyone to quickly
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
nice work
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
interesting
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
ouch as mad as i am at Raye its is sad she died
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
i cheered when she slapped raye wish she would do that to darien
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Serena needs to grow up if that were me i would be laughing at him because i new what he was saying would be a lie once a cheat always a cheat i was laughing when Darien said that he loved Serena and only Serena i thought it was funny i really wish she never gave in to Darien.