Reviews for Cattle Creek
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That's what this site needs! Moar westerns!

The card game was awesome. As was any part where Austin made an appearance _ And the Hickenbottom! What an interesting name for a saloon...

I loved it! (But I love westerns in general so this was like 'OMG' for me)
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I loved this! I love that old-Western feel, and the characters all fit into the roles you gave them perfectly! Great job!

.: TMM :.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Sera! This was so freaking amazing! It really felt like a Western. I never would have pulled this off. You did it so much justice. I squealed like a little girl at the idea of "Hickenbottom's". I just...it made me squeal and LOL.

Loved the nice touch of Owen. He's so adorable!

You damn right Helmsley's a bad ass. But you know what? I find it amazingly ironic that your Bret matches my Bret. I did an RP with Thor once and BH would not give in to Austin for nothing in the world.

God this was amazing. The imagery was perfect and the card games were a nice touch! So much win and you know an instant fave.

~Nef
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Its such an unusual pairing but their are some writers who have an ability to make anything work, no matter what characters are used. I liked Bret very much and I occasionally like to read him in slash. I think this was a very well storied piece which wasnt over-done, yet was impactful.

Good job!
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow! I've never read this pairing before, but I gotta say I like where its going. Bret and Stone Cold,it works. You have their characters on point and the just makes the story better. Keep up the good work!
WraithRaider chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
There's got to be more!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Stone Cold and Bret first time I've seen this. I'm glad some requested it. Well done. Stone Cold got Bret good I enjoyed the story.
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
NGH the awesome I have just read... is indescribably awesome. The western theme was so excellently done :D I always wanted to do a western with Bret, since he did have a role in Lonesome Dove. But... Lazy Thor is lazy.

This however, was so amazingly done, I could see the whole thing happening in my head. I read it fast the first time, giggled maniacally, and read a second time nice and slow.

Fantastic! Utterly fantastic! Oh Austin. You do know Hart too well, don't you? SO GREAT. Thanks Sera! 3 Loved it, loved every moment of it!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was great. I love the interaction between Bret and Austin. And Deputy Owen...that brought a smile to my face. Great job.
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That's so interesting, I had a feeling you would do this couple!

Damn you Alex! Making me like Bret isn't RIGHT. It is WRONG.

...Only, he is rather hot with whoever he happens to be with. XD! Or maybe it's just that you write his character that damn good!

I loved the western gimmick, XD! Never read one like that before!

Owen! OWEN HART! 3! Yes, I like that brother better, -_-. That's wrong, isn't it? Oh well, XD!

XP! "Hickenbottom" is such a wank name for a sloon, XD! But In love it.

"Is that code for 'I can't play for shit?'"

"No. It's code for I'm adequate." ...That's so weird...my brother said that to me once, XD!

Loved it!

...Alright, I give.

I'm intersted to know who you're gonna pair Hart with next. I'm seeing McMahon, but that sounds weird. XD!

Ah, well, XD!

Want more!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
lol. I 3 your SCSA. He's so dead on that I can hear him speaking. :3 This is awsome hun, I actually feel gutted that it's only an OST. Tsk, tsk. Sheriff Hart, you have no idea what you gave up. I for one would never turn down a 'card game' at Austins.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Grandma: LOL at Bret and Austin, those two need a room!

Esha: I agree!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh wow, Sera that was excellent...and everyone was spot on! WOW damn you are good woman, so good. Thor will love it no doubt :)