Reviews for The End of a Long Day
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I have tears going down my face! (I'm not kidding) a wonderful story
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Good story.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Will there be a sequel to this? :)
magicdemi-god223 chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
This has been one AWESOME and AMAZING story! What happened to the others though? Natalie, Nellie, Hamilton, etc.
Raven60299 chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
Finishing a good story you should feel a lot of emotion, more than the previous parts. You should feel an ache, a feeling of deep sadness that you know only comes when something amazing ends. Yet you should also feel content and happy that... though it was an ending it was a nice one. And remember that though it was over, it was just a chance for a new beginning. It's an amazing story, and you have a lot of potential to be a writer. .Ninjas.
eatcheesecakelikecrazy chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
First part: Aw, poor Ian! :'(

Second part: Wait, what? o.O
eatcheesecakelikecrazy chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
By the Master Serum, I'm crying right now. D':
Anna1090 chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Really good story. I almost started crying...

~Anna1090 3
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
Very nice, sweet, fuzzy end to your story. Surprisingly, I like it. I don't usually like the epilogues, so good job.
randomzchicka chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Oh, I thought the epilogue was going to be more like a summary on how everyone (aka all the Cahills and Nellie) ended up and reacted to Amy's return. But, this was ok too.

It was a nice, happy ending to the story.

Good job!

Can't wait to see more stories from you!

Bye! :)
randomzchicka chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Wow, you finally finished.

Though I expected it to be longer, it fits the title! So, I guess it's ok. But, I wouldn't mind an epilogue, *wink wink*.

This story was so well-written, and you really know how to leave a cliff-hanger. The only problem was Ian was a little OOC, but otherthan that everything seemed in order!

This was a great story, and you should be very proud!

Keep on writing,

Silver Tiger 123 chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
OMG i loved this story and was sad to hear that it was ending but maralous ending and Im not trying to be pushy but may I sugest a future time epilouge.
fangirls see differently chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
Honestly, I'm speechless. I love this story, and it was worth the wait. Yes, it may have spiraled out of control, out of what it could have been, but I'm sure you have a very good reason.

But, there's just one thing... Sequel? Or epilogue? :)
amy-x-ian-forever chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
*starts applauding*

I can't believe it's done. Brilliant ending. :D
addicted2reading9 chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
LOL. Dan. XD Still definitely a kid at heart. Was that Phantom of the Opera? You know, what they performed? Because I recognized the names. Unless I'm really off.