Reviews for It Might Start Now
catty chapter 1 . 6/14
Wow. That was so... emotional. I commend u for making such a massive emotional rollacoster out of a oneshot! Love that Yassen is the one he meets first always thought him and alex would get on well under less dire circumstances x
annavale23 chapter 1 . 3/4
I just found this one shot, and even though it was published 5 years ago, I LOVED IT! It was beautiful.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I like this. It's sort of weird, but good, the way you've managed to keep it happy-sad all the way through... kind of hard to do when there's a sort-of-plot.
I like the fact he meets Yassen first. Yassen's a nice guy when he's dead.
Frosted Soul chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Do you know how many times I cried reading this? Congrats cuz that's not an easy thing to do. Excellent writing skills.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Oh my holy crab cakes! What an emotional roller coaster this has been! I swear I'm sitting on the couch crying and smiling and I probs look super insane and hysterical and my sis is looking at me like I'm mad and I'm just so happy for Alex! Bless ur soul, I love u!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Aaaaaaaaw! This is sooo sweet. I'm glad that Alex is finally happy and free of MI6. The funeral was sad. But alll his friends came and joined him. Loved this so much! Thank you for writing this fic :D
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is so touching! I had it in my favorites for a while but never got around to reading it and I wish I read it sooner. It... gah, it gave me chills.
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Fascinating. I didn't expect to like it...and then I did! _ Great fanfic!
me chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
that was beyond amazing
MULI chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
love'd it :)
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
im glad that Alex is happy especially in death
landofmyth chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Really, really great - can't stop the tears
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is the first, or second afterlife story of Alex Rider I've ever read. It's amazing. I'm speechless. I don't know how to describe how this fanfiction makes me feel- a mix of despair to how cruel life was to these characters but then content because you captured all the characters amazingly and still had some form of positives to the story. Good work!
Redheads r smexy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
awww, that was beautiful _

I got all teary when Jack went to see Alex's grave.
Aestiva chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I started sobbing about when James showed up and still haven't stopped.