Reviews for One Love, One Soul, One Bond
Mary Rose chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Such a great story. I do like Diana so am glad she had a good role in this.
AmethystRose13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Beautiful, wished this should of happen in the series.
WRATH77 chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
THIS IS THE WAY THE SHOW SHOULD HAVE ENDED!
Jenxy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi there, I would very much to host your fan fiction on my website. Can you take a look and if you like what you see and want to be featured on it, please drop me an email. I am anxious to find new authors who are looking to have their work featured by a site that will truly appreciate your work by treating it with great care and promotion as well as exciting graphics and an attractive layout. I have read some of your work and am interested in featuring it. I am using this as a review as I didn't see an option to send you just a message. Hope that's ok. If not, I'm sorry. I do hope to hear from you soon. I'm Jenx find me at Mega Fan Fiction comm.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
FANTASTIC STORY! This is definitely how it should've ended!
Jazminblu chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Thank you for writing just a wonderful story. I hope you continue to write more V&C stories.
skyblaze chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Excellent story! Thanks for writing it!
FoxySonia chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
I agree that at this time it's best that Joe not meet Vincent, but it would be great if they could meet as friends in the near future. Maybe you could write a story of when they finally get to meet and how they become friends.

I caught a mistake. One sentence says that - Catherine had sent one of the children to Jenny's office with the note - and another says - Jenny said, "When Joe brought me your note-" - So which one is it? Did a tunnel kid bring the note to Jenny's office or was it Joe that brought Jenny the note?

Ok, I have a question. If it was just the afternoon when Catherine was dressing the baby, after Vincent had gone to get Diana to bring her to the tunnels, and just late afternoon when Catherine went to the park to met with and get her friends Jenny and Nancy, then it was full dark by the time they all went back to the tunnels, how did Vincent manage to go Above and get to Diana's building while it was probably still daylight out and not dark enough for him to be walking around in safety?

What a great idea, for Jenny to ask Vincent if he would like a job recording audio books. Vincent's voice is perfect for that. :) I would buy every good book recorded in Vincent's voice.

Suggestion - I think this sentence sounds better - Who would've believed we'd reach such a wonderful outcome? -OR- Who would've imagined such a wonderful outcome?

I love the surprise wedding and like the way Vincent asked Catherine to marry him, and how they pretty much performed their own short, simple wedding, with Father's blessing and with their friends and family as witnesses. I don't like when stories have big, elaborate wedding preparations and long ceremonies full of religious traditions, as if Catherine and Vincent would care for such things. They're already wedded to each other in every way that truly matters, but it's nice for them to openly declare their love for and commitment to each other in front all who care about them and want their happiness.

Wonderful gift, it was very sweet that it was prepared by their tunnel family. The new chamber for Vincent and Catherine sound nice, because of the balcony overlooking the Whispering Gallery (though would have been even better if it had a view of the spectacular Chamber of the Falls, not to mention more bright; the Whispering Gallery doesn't have much of a view). But I think it's kind of sad that they won't be living in Vincent's chamber, where he'd grown up and where they had fallen in love. But I think the balcony below is a great idea.

I found Vincent's declaration of love to Catherine truly breathtaking.

A little correction - on a word from the Anniversary Song change the word 'Accept' to the correct word 'Except'. (Song lyrics - . )

And - Jacob could project his emotions - instead of Jacob would projected his emotion-.

I think it sounds/reads better - her other half - than - her other self.

Catherine's gaze fixed on him, her eyes aglow with desire.

The word - spoiled - instead of - spoilt.

Not surprise that little Jocob is as gifted as his unique father. How sad that after having their second child they decided not to have any more children. But at least they had two, though I think it would have been wonderful if they've had a son who looked like Vincent, because I think he's so beautiful and it's such a shame if there would never be another like him, and I think having a child that was like him would have helped to heal a lot of Vincent's wounds that were caused by Paracelsus vicious lies. I guess there could be a grand-child like him.

Very nice happy ending for our favorite couple. Thank you for writing this story, you did a very good job and succeeded in making it special. Hope you write more V&C stories which I would eagerly look forward to reading.
VRB Mariposa chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Great story. I sad to see it end. I love the surprise wedding, that was very sweet. The wedding present from their family was special. All along, the story felt familiar to me but different with Catherine thrown in in parts where she was not in Season 3, but you finished it off nicely with a bid red bow.

I look forward to reading more of your stories. So please post more soon.

Thanks

Vanessa
skyblaze chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Fantastic once again!
VRB Mariposa chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Awesome. I read 8 & 9 together. I love this story and how you fit Catherine in all of the parts where she was absent. Very good writing. Lot of excitement leading up to the rescue. I hate it when Vincent kills, but what good is giving up his life for Catherine, if he dies, then whomever is attempting to kill her will still kill her, but I guess that they would be together. It is a great feeing to know that someone has vowed to die for you though.

Ready for the next chapter...soon please

Thanks
Vanessa
FoxySonia chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
Great chapter, nice and long. You did a very good job adjusting the scenes from the episodes to incorporate Catherine into them so that she continued to play a pivotal role in those scenes.

I like when Catherine went in disguised to see Joe at his office, and I like when she tells him that Vincent is the father of her son and the man she loves, as well as the man who had saved her three years ago and who had been protecting her from men like Gabriel since, and it had been Vincent who saved her life three months ago when Gabriel tried to kill her. That if Joe tries to prosecute Vincent he would have to prosecute her as well, for accessory.

I totally agree with Catherine's conclusion that there are some fights you can't win, and some not worth sacrificing so much to fight since the law is not always successful, so from now on she will fight the fights she had a chance at winning and leave the bigger fights to those better equipped for the sacrifices needed, so from now on her life's work would be for her family and the world Below, and those who were without a voice that can't help themselves.

My favorite part of this chapter - every paragraphs where Vincent is either with his son or feeling him through their bond, and the paragraphs when Vincent is talking or listening to Gabriel, from the paragraph where Vincent is left watching and listening to the film playing of the men he had killed on his failed attempt to rescue Catherine (during which time Vincent comes to his resolution), to the paragraph where Vincent turned his back on Gabriel.

I'm happy and agree with the resolution Vincent reached (and how he reached it; it makes sense, I think it's just what happened), and the vow he made to himself, that he would never kill again, no matter what the reason or crime, from now on he would draw back from the killing blow. No longer would he be the silent avenger, not even for Catherine, though he would give his life to save her, he would never take another life. He had overcome his last demon and with that Vincent's journey to humanity was complete.

I would suggest you change the order of one paragraph, I think it flows better like this:

Catherine knew she couldn't be in both places, so they had agreed that Diana go down to the basement and search for Vincent. "I will go for the baby then and you go for Vincent," Catherine said. "I can't be in two places at once, and I know Vincent would be worried about the baby first. I can feel that he's building his strength for something, so be ready. He might even be there before us."

And I enjoyed reading the end of the chapter, from the paragraph when Catherine yelled at Gabriel to get away from her baby to when Vincent said to Catherine, "Let's take our son home." Very good, triumphant ending, the way it should be.

Looks like we're reaching the end of this story, I just hope you write other sequential stories to show how Vincent and Catherine make their dream of a happy life together become a reality. I know there are some that don't like the married with children stories since they think they are boring, and prefer the stories that are full of angst, tension and problems that need to be overcome, usually with Vincent being the one to pay the heaviest price in pain and suffering, but I enjoying reading stories that finally give Vincent and Catherine their much deserved happy life, and fulfillment of their dream and their love and their bond.

Again want to say that you did a great job with this chapter. I look forward to the next chapter and the rest of this story.
FoxySonia chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Very nice chapter.

It seems Catherine will have a part in helping rescue Vincent and their son from Gabriel. I'm glad.

Hope the next chapter will be posted very soon.
Skyblaze chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Wonderful! Such a terrific chapter!
FoxySonia chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
First, at the end of chapter 5 it says that Diana had found the man (Vincent) she had been hunting for almost a year, but on this chapter it says Cathy Chandler has been missing for almost nine months, which confirms what I said in my comment for chapter 5. I would estimate that Diana had then been investigating Catherine's case and searching for Vincent for about 6 months (Joe wouldn't have put her on the case until after his own investigation and that of other police had been unsuccessful, since Diana works for a special unit, handling unusual and difficult cases).

So glad that the incident of Vincent sensing when Diana was in danger does not mean that he's got a bond with her. I like how you explained that he's able to sense when those that he's closed to or care about are in danger, and that enable him to protect them, making him sort of like a guardian angel of those in the circle of his trust and affection. (I've always seen Vincent as sort of Catherine's guardian angel, which is why I did my first drawing of him as such.)

Overall, I think you did a good job on this chapter. Though I don't like Vincent becoming a vigilante, killing drug dealers or makers, no matter how much they might deserve it. But I guess you want to follow the events as they occurred on the 3rd Season episodes as closely as possible, with the only or major difference being that Catherine is alive and living Below with him. I doubt Vincent would have been as filled with rage and desire for revenge as he was on those 3rd Season episodes had he not lost his truelove and soulmate and been so filled with grief and guilt. I think he would have had more control of his 'dark' side, and no matter how angry he was, or how 'righteous' his anger, he would not have gone after and killed those men. But I agree with you that his rage and act of violent revenge may have come from his human side, not what he's always considered his 'dark' violent side.

You did a good job at showing Vincent's feelings of despair and helplessness.

I do like very much how Catherine bathe and comforted him in the bathing pool. I think it's a very lovely scene.

Don't like the idea of Joe hunting Vincent, but it is not an unreasonable or illogical action on his part.

Ending was good.

Hope won't have to wait long for the next chapter.