Reviews for Nightmare
k2loverr chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
this is probably the best fic that ive read which completely captures b&b's banter, humour and sexual tension
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I totally love Booth saying "Fancy meeting you here" after Bones leaps into his bed. It's so... Seeley, to break the tension with a cheesy pick-up line.
Phoebe Miller chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Loved this.
jmbatt chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Tempest - Jev said this was a good one - so I had to read it. She was right! It was sweet - Booth originally just wanting to help out his friend... and then saucy, and then hot!
Lana01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow that was intense sexy and really funny, I loved the scene where he was packing the suit case with all his favorite things. Too sweet

Thank you so much. I love all you stories that I have read so far and can't wait to get to the rest!
MorWeb chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Enjoyed the story thus far. My DD (Darling Hubby)always knows when I'm reading your work because I laugh out loud at the comedy portions. Fingers crossed you aren't done with this story. I see SO much potential for more. To start with fluff, take us to tragedy/angst, and return us fluff would be phenomenal. Look forward to whether or not you choose to take that
Aching Bones chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Hi there,

Very good! They have a 'lot of catching up to do' alright...Had to love Angela when she found out how good the weekend was...

Ger
DizZyFiction chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Cute idea.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
i donno if i would actually classify this as M. there's no explicit content. actually, i think the only sexually

"explicit" word you used was nipple. you might think about down grading to T... unless you plan on getting explicit any time soon. which i am TOTALLY not apposed to. XD great chapter! update again soon please!

HIKARi
Butterfliesandmudpies chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
I remember reading this on the boneyard. Absolutely loved how you had him showing her sexual positions while almost completely clothed. Damn that man is hot!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Ahj! So freaking CUTE! Loved the inclusion of Angela! (I love her, almost as much as Booth) ;)
mendenbar chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
But are we done with the nightmares?
VirginiaTin chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
O, I definiately like it more, than I liked it yesterday. It's really great:)Hope you update soon x)
EarsNWhiskers chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Loved it! I think you really stayed true to their characters. And whew! I can only imagine what it was like to release 4 years of pent up sexual tension! Well done. :)
xoc13 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Love it so far. The three dates went by quicker than i expected, but that was good.:)