Reviews for Running
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I found this on accident...yet I'm so very in love with it!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Thank you! I'm really loving this and am looking forward to more :)
ehqueue chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
So, so good! This was a pleasure to read. River remained realistic and Riddick remained his badass self, which is not the case for many other fics. Thank you for writing and I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work, especially if you were to go on to CoR. Thanks so much!
Silver Dragon c chapter 28 . 9/3/2010
Ohh awsme story. Found it yesterday say and read it all. Can't wait for the nexed part. Hurry. Posting is. Good.
vampirenav chapter 28 . 8/2/2010
I'm glad you're writing a sequal, I loved this story. I'm so happy that Riddick wasn't changed into a softie in this fic, and I'm glad River's stronger too. I can't wait for the sequal. I'm writing firefly/riddick crossover fic so could you please send me the link to the scripts? Thank you.
Sere011 chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
just found this ff and i love it, its different to most others like it, sounded backwards i no but love it all the same thank you
Elizabeth Cords chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
Lovely and nail-biting to the end.

Way to rework it and stay with the script.

Thanks for saving Shazza. Frankly, I think she'd make a good match for Jayne.

(and oh, the fun Jayne and Riddick could get into...)

Curious where you'll take it.

I'll be watching.
SusanMarieS chapter 27 . 7/25/2010
loved it. thank you very much for the wonderful story. :) yay updated. thanks.
NightStar28 chapter 28 . 7/25/2010
Hey there... I say very sheepishly. I have been reading and loving the last few chapters... but thanks to my kitty cat and a glass of juice to the keyboard I have not been able to do anything I couldn't manage with only my mouse. Let me tell you it took some cleverness and a lot of cutting/copying and pasting just to get into my email.

Anyways... enough about me, I should be raving about your story! I'm glad Riddick wasn't completely softened and did consider leaving alone, even if I got mad at him at the time. River sure had a rough time of it, but I loved her courage and determination. You surprised me with Imman(spelling?)I wasn't expecting that. Very admirable, made me like him better then ever before.

Also... that kiss was seriously hot!

Hope to see more of that in the sequal... I'll be back eager and happy to read... and with any luck soon with a new keyboard. (borrowed computer time to review)

Thanks ever so much for such a fun and enjoyable story.
hana chapter 28 . 7/24/2010
cant wait to read your next story, update soonn!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 28 . 7/24/2010
Oh oh can i have the link, Ive never seen dark fury and ive always wanted to. Cant wait for the next story!
ArtLightLove chapter 27 . 7/24/2010
yay! Claps ecstatically hehe great story great end and trust me even though only two of us voted for the next installment many will follow it. Ill be waiting on the edge of my seat. :D great work truly!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
I hope you not ending it there, I'm not ready to stop reading this fic lol. Great chapter by the way.
WitchWeaver chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
Awesome story. Would love a continuation!
lizziebug chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
Awesome...please tell me there will be more after they are found? Please, please, please?