Reviews for Ferry Rides
lisca chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Thank you so much! I couldn't stand the real end, this one is much better, Teddy can just move on in Boston!
Stephantom chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Cool. Nicely done.

I read your actual story before reading the description you put at the top, though and found it interesting that you chose to say, definitively, that Teddy is supposed to be sane in your ending here. But, you know, it works if he's insane, too. I kind of liked it that way. Because then it shows how Dr. Cowley and Sheehan's plan could have potentially blown up in a terrible way. Instead of getting him to the lighthouse for a big confrontation leading him to recognize reality, he just... escapes. This smart, violent guy who's going to go spread his conspiracy theory against them and probably hurt some people. Of course, he'll be apprehended and brought back, eventually, like Noyce, but it could be a good story.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is the straightforward ending to the film, which is why the original is better. But good writing, nonetheless.
JustineAme chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
yup this is the ending i was hoping for! the real one was too predictable! I like this one better!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Love this, glad you wrote it. I still cling to the idea that Teddy WAS sane, although the facts are so clear that he wasn't. Anyway, good job and the story is forever in my favorite stories.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well this was different. I'm going to assume he got off the island, since you left it open for interpretation. Very good writing style. I will point out that the repetition of Teddy running his hand was a bit confusing next to the line about the medication. I wasn’t sure if you were referring to the hand motion or the visualization of seeing Chuck dead. I got the point however after reading it several times, so it might just be me. The last line about seeing the girl and Dolores was a wonderful splash although it didn’t hint that Teddy was still being either effected by the medication or was just plain crazy. I’ll assume the former. In all, lovely one shot. Enjoyed it immensely!