Reviews for Love Ronin Solid
FateBurn chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Great story.
Haissan chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
I love you, and I'm straight...\

Bromance, or I'll just settle for a brohoof...

-U-
Chargone chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
very well written, includes Azumanga Daioh girls...

ayup, nothing bad here.

that said, it feels like it should be funnier than it is... or something? i think it's just that it Really feels like there should be more arcs so that the little quirks can build up to hilarity.

all that aside: safe inside a box. amusing. i know that's a reference, but given that i never saw the thing it references and barely caught the meme when it was going around (or perhaps some time later) *shrugs* it amused.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
hvghvhi
Heliosion chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
An absolutely awesome fic. I loved it even with the minimal detail. It just got to me and didnt let go again!
CharonicImpulse chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I loled. Twas highly amusing. I speak in short sentences.

Thanks for the AN to start playing the MG3 Main theme, it amplified the writing. Now, I have no real complaints on the story as a whole, and I enjoyed the "Keitaro is a bona fide playa" theme, but, you have left me with really life to review :/

*shakes fist*
Quathis chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Nice way to send chills down my back after a job mostly well done by our no longer bumbling manager. Well, I look forward to whatever other hijinks are in store.
Sorakage Sama chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Most ominous.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
silver dragon15 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
*sweatdrop* You're...done? Good work, I guess. I'm assuming you are either dropping this or you have more where that came from. Guess I better go check up at TFF once in awhile.
Geonitz chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
CHAR

/amuro
The Sinful chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Technology and ordered are misspelled.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Awesome wrap up and can't wait to see the next story to come along. Got to say, my hope is for Naru to get onher high horse as soon as she sees Keitaro, and that she gets shut down fast, as I can't stand her for much of the manga and none of the anime, would just be great to see the Daioh girls show up to catch up with Kei, and see how things go with the other girls in the Inn as well, with them maybe figuring that they have a chance now that they didn't before.
awesome chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
great story! But, I have to think that the girls breaking into a military communication channel is a big nono. And that the folks back at command traced it. It be funny if Tsuruko paid them a visit and gave them hell for that stunt, without admitting too much confidential detail.
Sorakage Sama chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
That was EPIC! You really managed to come up with a great story. This was my favorite love Hina fic of all time. Nice work. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
MisterSP chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
*plays "The Best Is Yet To Come", and rolls credits*

Written and directed by: Andrew Joshua Talon.

*end credits*

...That was a little shorter than expected. Whatever. Totally hyped for Love Ronin Solid 2: Daughters of Perversion.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »