Reviews for Journey of Legends
Please, please, please, please continue!
NitroChji 240 chapter 13 . 5/21
I can't believe it! You forgot LATIOS AND LATIAS! AHHHH!
NitroChji 240 chapter 10 . 5/20
I keep on forgetting to say the previous chapter what I want to say! Ugh! Anyways, I think you should use "conglomeration"more often, as well. That's all, except for what I said with Sabrina, because I don't like how Misty is trying to seduce Ash, it's weird.
NitroChji 240 chapter 8 . 5/20
Oh YEAH! I almost forgot what I wanted to write last chapter, but I remember now that I hoped that you would make Ash and Sabrina to get in a relationship, and make it more complicated for Misty? If this did not happen, then please make a spinoff fanfic!
NitroChji 240 chapter 2 . 5/19
TL had this up on his favorite stories, and I saw how interesting it looked, and as of now I'm very impressed
TekExplorer chapter 14 . 5/14
animal lover13 chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
I love what you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

keep writing

P.S. are you going to do the Unova and Kalos regions?

P.P.S. can i ask when you're going to update since it's been over a year? :)
deant33 chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
This is one of the best fics I've come across in a very long time. Nothing stands out as bad grammar and the ideas behind them are very smart. Only problem I have with it is the unity of the criminal organizations; that simply wouldn't happen IMO.
NerdyGothGirlMalice chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
nice work buddy :D I love your story
DanEnnis chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Great story hope you release more chapters soon.
Leonas chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
YES! you better be romantic ASH!... but then... Challenge... and... the captured legendaries... and.. well... shit has already hit teh fan.. best to pull back, collect yourself, then come back.
SneakyDevil chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Alas poor Yorick the curse of life has befallen yet another author of quality FanFiction!
EchidnaPower chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Don't worry about it pal, believe me I know what it's like to have an uncertain update time in place. Life tends to do that to everyone at some point.
PhantomDark chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Well written story. The pairing of Ash/Misty is very cute. The battle scenes are well written and merging the romance with the action and adventure is well written. Hope to see you post the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Awesome story. I'll be looking out for updates in the future.