Reviews for Journey of Legends
NerdyGothGirlMalice chapter 14 . 5/10
nice work buddy :D I love your story
DanEnnis chapter 14 . 2/26
Great story hope you release more chapters soon.
Leonas chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
YES! you better be romantic ASH!... but then... Challenge... and... the captured legendaries... and.. well... shit has already hit teh fan.. best to pull back, collect yourself, then come back.
SneakyDevil chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Alas poor Yorick the curse of life has befallen yet another author of quality FanFiction!
EchidnaPower chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Don't worry about it pal, believe me I know what it's like to have an uncertain update time in place. Life tends to do that to everyone at some point.
PhantomDark chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Well written story. The pairing of Ash/Misty is very cute. The battle scenes are well written and merging the romance with the action and adventure is well written. Hope to see you post the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Awesome story. I'll be looking out for updates in the future.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
I thought Ash would never realise the extent of his feelings for Misty. Luckily, Love Guru Celebi came to the rescure!
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Nice chapter.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
The movements in the shadow are picking up the pace I see. Can't wait to see how Team Rocket's cooperation with Team Aqua and Magma goes, so I'll be reading on. Great chapter!
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
*shrugs* I can understand having an unstable update period, so when one comes up, I'm happy, especially for a good story. Admittedly, I will admit that I'm not a humongous fan of Misty, but that's more because of her earlier actions in the series toward Ash. She really did grow up later on; now, if only Ash would do the same.
DaWolves2 chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Cool chapter and Im really looking forward to when Ash has to catch Darkrai. Looking forward to the next update!
darkmachines chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Well, think are become very hard in Hoenn. Ash still have two more Golems to go, but has to have two of the weather make and the three one not sure. Also still need to get the wish maker and the alien Pokemon from space before getting to Sinnoh. So the mean 7 to go before moving on, but look like this will be a quite hard, which make t interesting to read how you will do it.
thor94 chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
interesting chapter.
but ash need to catch major legendaries to confront evil teams (he need rayquaza and dragon trio)
hope ash will stop lawrence in time, and this time no mercy, lawrence must be punished by worst mean (sealed in void dimension forever or killed)
acpeters chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
This was a great chapter. We got a great balance of character building and action all packed into one. I look forward to when I can continue reading this story.