Reviews for Noxious Memories
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OME this is so sad, I hope that they find her and take her back home would love to read more.
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Thats a really cool story. It's really descriptive and well written. Keep up the awesome work and, of course, keep writing.

Lots of luck,

Stefy101
OnothingO chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Wow, your writing is amazing. I saw everything so vividly in my head, it was like I was watching all of this instead of just reading it. This really is amazing. I love the detail and everything about this. I think some people might not like this story because of the death though. Some peope are extremely against the idea or either Edward or Bella dying, which may be why you aren't getting as much feeback as usualy. But also the more chapters you have up the more people will read. I'll definitely continue reading this when you do update though. Its really great. Even though I'm usually against the whole sad/tragedy themes, this really caught my interest. You're a great writer.
cullenluvsyouu chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
we should all understand we have all lost someone that means alot to us so keep writing it looks like a good story
twihard22 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Omg! I love your style of writing. Your an amazing writer! I can't wait to see what happens next! This is an excellent first chapter! Keep going!
Dance-into-Twilight chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Good Start, I'm totally a PackChick and Paul yeah He's so fucking hot ... haha anyway Love it
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010