Reviews for Uncle Vernon
I always assumed the Durselys had to have loved Hary. I mean...they brought him up didn't they...Your fic makes perfect sense for that theory. Loved it!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 3/31
A very clever way to make Vernon and Petunia good, without changing the facts of Harry's early life. Very clever, indeed.
FireGryiffin chapter 1 . 3/8
Well this is different but i like it so cheers :D
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Interesting
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful. A unique way of explaining the Dursleys. It just cries out for a couple more chapter, least consider it.

D. Page Robin
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
um... i dislike and like it but more on the like side... but the beginning part was strange for me.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Hmm, weird but interesting... Poor Harry! :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is a great little story. Another one of Harry's problems that Dumbledore created. I guess in a way Dumbledore's plan worked but at a great cost to so many people. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
even taking such a vow makes them evil in my view
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was very interesting and I really liked it that would be a viable explanation of the Dursley's attitude toward Harry but wouldn't the vow have broken with Dumbledore's death? I do like the story though and it is a nice change to see they cared for Harry though they were unable to show it to him.
Penghost chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Well just another jewel in my collection...

All the best for you

Herby
dadby chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I LOVE YOUR ONE SHOT! H/HR FOREVER!
nomadicsoul5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
How much did i loved your story, though i wished there was more of harry, uncle Vernon and petunia's bonding
nomadicsoul5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
DukeAtreides22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Good story, interesting take on the Dursley's. I have not heard that one before, I've heard of old man dumbles putting hostile wards on the house, but not forcing a unbreakable vow. good job:)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »