Reviews for Irresitable
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Yay! I love this ship. I love how you wrote them.
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
this fic sucks! and bela was ugly too dean never liked her that way! and dean is the best!
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
EEEK I LOVED IT ! :D Great work :D
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
just a hint chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
you spelled the name of the fic wrong. but other than that, good job
shepweir always chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great moments between them. I always thought tptb blew it. They had fabulous chemistry and they were a good combination. Bella was

one of my favorite characters. I wish they could bring her back from HELL.
SPNLUVER chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hey!

I got to say! LOVED IT!

I dont get why they killed her off too! she made it funny and I liked her chemsitry with Dean!

PLZ CONTINUE!
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Two words: Me. Like.

Okay, three more words: A. Whole. LOT!

I absolutely LOVE the way you write these two characters! You make it 100 percent believable that they're perfect for each other, which isn't always the easiest thing to do with characters like Dean & Bela (or any not-quite-'canon' relationship).

I particularly liked that fourth paragraph, with all the "noticed" starting the sentences. I like to start off things in that repetitive way a lot of times, and it really draws focus, gives it strength - and you did good with it here. I liked it :)

The dialogue, too, I wanted to point out as being good. So many times, I'll read a story and the dialogue will either seem forced or awkward, or unnatural for the character the writer is trying to portray (or all of the above). But not here! You really portrayed both Dean & Bela well in ALL aspects.

And that last little paragraph ... let me just say *grins*

It made me very happy :)

Megan
raven annabelle chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I was always a fan of Dean/Bela, and I have no idea why the writers killed her off so soon! Anyway, your dialogue is terrific!
yasmina9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh... I am soo happy to see a new bela/dean story. Love it. Update soon please.
Essu chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
YAAY a new story! I really liked it and hope that you continue soon :)