Reviews for Skin on Skin
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Loved it
virginia.albert.49 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
very good i like this story
MorgauseNokami chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Oooh sappy happy ending made me all gleeful! Nicely done.
Lakitalover chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Okay, okay, maybe this chapter is my favorite. I like when Spike and Buffy are happy together. I'm glad this story ended on a sweet note.
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
I think this chapter is my favorite. I love Spike's lines at the end, and the way you wrapped up the conflict with Glory so quickly and neatly is impressive. You have quite a way with getting the monster related plots out of the way to skip to the romance and R-rated scenes. Lol.
Lakitalover chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I liked the dream sequence, and I loved the bit with Dawn. Alas, again, poor Spike. He needs a hug. You really capture the season 5 characters well.
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I love the perfect, awkward dialogue between these two in this chapter so much. You do a great job of keeping everyone in character. And poor Spike. I can picture the confused, hurt look on his face as Buffy runs off so well.
sweetprincipale chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
The scene at the end of chapter five was so sweet! Thank you again for another wonderful story!
OnceMoreWithFeeling777 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hey! My name is Shane and I signed up on this facfic site just to write you a note. This story is really well written. You have a great understanding of the characters and portray them very well. I feel like I am there. Nicely done! This story definitely goes to the top of my favorites list. :)

Rainingonaparade72 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Oh wow. You are a great writer, and the build up to everything was well planned. Keep writing please, never stop!
Catacroker chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Gosh, when I get my sore back massages there are no happy endings (pout).

I loved this story, thanks!
emielessthan143 chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
"You already have." !

omgee, how amazing adorable.

i thought i was going to cry. keep it up 3
Zinala chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
i think i'm starting to have a very unhealthy addiction to your stories :o

i can feel it coming on... you write amazing stuff :D
darkbangle chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Love it. XD Wonderful epilogue. You are a wonderful writer.
ankoku696 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
more sexy buffy and spikeness