Reviews for Love Is Maddening
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'll be honest... This was A (freakn) Dorable! So cuuuteeee I loved it thanks for sharing!

Xoxo Gigglebox Girlie
Amathys chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awww! i really like this. It was sooo cute. I would hope that there are more stories like this.
Short But Deadly chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hey I just wanted to let you know Anything You Want sounds like an adorable little boy. But with a name like that I cant help but think he was spoiled by his parents. lol _
Lozenger12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
LOVE IT! They're so cute together!
EverRose808 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I liked it! You should make it into a full story! Let me know if you do decide to Please!
DemonAngel17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very cute story, I immensely enjoyed reading every word of it :)
Nosuka chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ohh, that was splendilimptiously cute! I loved the part where it said, "She guessed they completed eachother. Now they were both fully sane and fully mad" too kawaii!
bluehatter chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love it
jesswolf22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
it is realy cute
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
FireHyena chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I'd already saw your SQUEAL for this oneshot, and I'd loved them both.. *Adds to Favorite*
Artemis450 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
aww that was a grate one shot and you did a really good job on this i hope you make another one thanks for the reed:)
deathwishs chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
too cute! i luv it
Melanie Swirls chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
BRILLIANT! I was thinking of doing An inuyashaXalice in wonderland fanfic myself, but I was going to make it A kags/Chessur but like whatever, and THIS STORY WAS AMAZINGly brilliant! good job! Oh, and I think i'll name the son...umm...Nicolai? lol i dont know but anyways WONDERFUL! good job!
Phoenix Miko chapter 1 . 4/25/2010