Reviews for Baby Breath and Booties
Awww! :3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was actually very cute
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
XD i figured spencer's head was actually stuck in the toilet. loved the de ja vu reference w/ freddie. extremely cute take on the episode- i never really thought about why they didn't elaborate on the baby care scene.
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
adorable! xD
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh sooo very adorable! I love how you just pushed the limits of friendship, it's usually more interesting to read then a one-shot meant for them to just get together.
iSeddie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very cute :). I could actually imagine this happening.
silent-entrance chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was exceptionally cute. The last line was classic, I'm still rofl-ing. Great job !
Hawkfire04 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This story reminded me how some can have those types of moments without them being overboard with it. Thanks :)
NinjaDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
the toilet tried to eat me. haha :)
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was really cute. I like that Sam has a motherly side, and that Freddie sees what she can be. I think that really does reflect a lot of Sam's problems, not enough people see her for what she could be, and only see her for what she is. Same goes for Freddie. I think most people never chose the nerd of the crowd. They are normally the safe bet. The ones where all you see is the technology in the crowd. What makes the Seddie couple so wonderful is that you have both sides brought together to form this unique grouping of harsh and soft, common-sense and intellect, brain and brawn. Such a wonderful thing really. Good work with the story. I loved the subtlety of it all.
Roonil.Love chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Carly can predict the future!
CookieLivcat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aww...This is just so cute! Seddiess is so cute...I love the last line. I often think Spencer is less mature then anyone I have ever seen,including my annoying kid sister. This is the sort of thing I love about fanfiction,things that could actually happen. This couple is the cutest ever!
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Haha! The ending was hilarious. I always did think of Spencer as a really big child. Anyway this was an awesome fic.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awwww, that's really cute! I love it!
Mixwe chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
that was adorable! I didn't know what to expect with this little one-shot, but I really liked it and I think you wrote it really well! i'm gunna read more of your stuff!