Reviews for The Cost of Living
Monster King chapter 21 . 8/24
Great story.
lovefanfictions72 chapter 21 . 8/9
Very good story. Original and refreshing Highly recommended to anyone reading this review. This Naruto is a lot smarter, a lot more practical than the one portrayed in most fanfictions and the anime. Also, what was interesting and amazing was that it barely involved konoha.
great story
Luna chapter 1 . 6/24
OMG Thankyou. Kakuzu is also my favourite Akatsuki member and I also realise he doesn’t get enough positive attention. Again Thankyou for this fic!
CapriSunnyD chapter 10 . 5/20
Yes we get it. Naruto is still an amateur, he talks big and can't back it up, he is incompetent, and he is slightly dumb. Does every single fight or discussion have to smack you in the face with these facts? It's getting ridiculously old and makes little sense.

Imagine struggling with wannabe chunin when you have trained with Kakuza and Kisame for years, have Suiton, Duton, and Futon affinities, and having the fucking Jiongu. Kakuza would've killed him long ago if he was this useless. Did you even see how he acted in the manga or anime?
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 21 . 5/17
A good ending. Something that is so rare in these stories.
Zarroc789 chapter 21 . 5/3
I have no idea how to convey in words how much I enjoyed this story. It was just so... different for lack of a better word. Completely unique and I loved it. Thank you for writing this.
SixStringBass chapter 21 . 3/26
I don't know if you read these anymore but thank you. Thank you for what you have written. It was beautiful even in the end. There were many holes in your story (as I've come to find no Fanfic is perfect) but even still I'd put this up there with Sage if I could. And I hope you can understand just how much that actually means.
Mathew5641 chapter 21 . 1/30
I really enjoyed reading your story this was the first Naruto fanfiction I have read that wasn't a crossover and all I can say it was amazing story to read

Sorry I can't offer much in this review all I can say is the truth of what I think

Keep up the amazing work in your other stories and may we meet in the halls of Valhalla
sgriffin730 chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
fabulous
nick4840 chapter 20 . 11/28/2017
Hey, whatever happened to Jiraiya and Tsunade?
Maddening Messiah chapter 21 . 11/8/2017
great story
reptoholic chapter 20 . 11/5/2017
Great job
reptoholic chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
Hope he gets more unique hearts, would love to see kakuzas face if he got called Daddy
reptoholic chapter 18 . 11/5/2017