Reviews for Once Upon a Princess and a Hero
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Nuuuuu, LEXY! D: I like the way you portray him. And it was a bit of a risk not to use past tense, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I quite liked this story.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was amazing! (Yes, I forgot to read a few of your stories, but I shall get through the few I forgot tonight)

The way this was written...fantastic! I really like how you brought out Lexaeus' namesake here. It was very sweet, and rather sad as well. Had this actually happened...well, at least you made it seem possible. And that is what matters. I greatly enjoyed this moment.

...and...Axel probably deserved that.
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Y'know what I hate? When stories this awesome only have one review. This is some great stuff you've got going on!

I wish Squeenix had gone into Kairi's capture by Axel (and later Saix) in more detail. It would have been a great opportunity for some character development on her part. As it is, you've done a fabulous job with it here. You make Kairi empowered while still keeping her in-character-not an easy feat.

And Lexaeus, dear Lexaeus. There's so little good fic that's got Lexaeus in it out there. I'm glad I found this gem.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/20/2010